The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Terror of the Black Night / Battle of the Bands / The Halls of Time

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Aug 01, 2003 on Cartoon Network

• Battle of the Bands: 9/10 Terror of the Black Knight: 10/10 Halls of Time: 4/10 Overall: 7.3/10

7.2
    I'm not going to summarize the episodes seeing as you probably have read the summary that the episode guide gave you, so I'm just going to state my opinions on each episode. There might be a few spoilers, so watch out!

Battle of the Bands
    A very exciting episode that reference several heavy metal bands (is it just me or is Billy's Dad dressed like the leader of KISS?). Anyway, I rate this episode 9/10.

Terror of the Black Knight
    This episode is the best of the three, and shows some of the absurdist humor that the show is so excellent at. I rate this episode 10/10.

Halls of Time
    This episode would have been better if it hadn't been for the ending. Don't get me wrong, I usually find it funny when an episode ends and the characters wind up either mutilated or trapped in a position they can't escape. But this episode somewhat overdoes that kind of situation. I rate this episode 4/10

Overall, this was a good episode and I am very happy to see it. I recommend it to the reader.