The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Test of Time / A Kick in the Asgard

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 15, 2004 on Cartoon Network

• *Sigh* noone's gonna say it so I guess I will.

In "A kick in the asgard" Odin claimed that Loki the trickster was his son. That's not true at all. In fact, Loki wasn't even a god at all, he was a giant that Odin swore brotherhood to. But Loki killed Balder, the first norse god to die and was Odin's son. Beacuse Odin swore brotherhood to Loki, he couldn't kill him. But he banished Loki from Asgard and was never allowed to return again. So Loki couldn't have come up there. Also, another flaw is that in this episode is that Asgard is shown to be peacful, but in norse mytholigy it's not. And for a very good reason too: Ragnarok, A.K.A. the end of the world. The myth is this, the norse gods CAN live forever, but they will be killed some day. They just don't know when. And they will die protecting earth from evil for as long as they can. But the world will end, and they know it. That is Ragnarok. Although, I think that in this episode it doesn't really matter, since it's so wierd anyway. They might have already known, they just did it on purpose just to be silly.
  • Pinhead

Great episode. Test of Time had some parts that I didn't really like, like boringness, but everything else was fine. Billy needs help because his book report was due, so with Grim's Magic Remote Thingy, Billy "can" get his book report done, but decides not to. A Kick in the Asgard features Billy winding up in Asgard for a drink of some fresh root beer.
  • A very funny episode. I just couldn't stop myself laughing

OK out of all the grim adventures og billy and mandy this has got to be the funniest one I ever saw(test of time). At the end billy falls in love with a cave women and then something very very weird but very very funny happens in 5000000000 years later everyone has a nose, some facial features just like billy and are all dumb. seeing mandy with billys nose and dumb care free atitude was just priceless and actual seeing her smiling. you gotta watch this one Grim adventure fans.