The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

That's My Mummy / Toys Will Be Toys

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Nov 12, 2004 on Cartoon Network

• Dog Steak Sauce

That Dog Steak Sauce joke was just pretty hillarious, and the censoring, well, the way they did it was funny too, but yeah. Toys Will Be Toys wasn't the kind of episode that I would review, so I excluded it from this review. Billy gets the Mummy's Curse, after a Gas trick by Irwin's dad, so he's freaked out, and wants to find out for real if he actually has it, or Irwin's dad's gas caused him to think to much.
  • Seriously, this episode has character development.

7.6
    In That's My Mummy, Mandy is so cruel to billy that she gives him dog poo and he uses that as shampoo (I almost barfed out my lunch), then I saw Billy running butt-naked which made me feel sorry for him and asked myself "Is this a funny episode? The good things in the episode was that it's the first time the viewers saw Irwins mom/mummy and Mandy scared and she screamed in terror.

Toys Will Be Toys wasn't as crude as That's My Mummy but it wasn't good either. Mandy was so cruel to the dinobonoids by destroying them and mocking billy.

Overall, an alright episode that you should see if you want to see Mandy scared!
  • The Curse of the Mummy / Part of Growing Up

My most favorite part of That's My Mummy is when Billy runs around naked exclaiming about the mummy's curse. The bugs and snakes attack Billy for two reasons; the shampoo Grim gives him and the mummy's curse. Quite confusing, isn't it? It's also the first time I saw Mandy scared she screamed in terror. It was the funniest episode ever!

I like the ending of Toys will be Toys, because it taught me to set my past and childhood aside and go on being an adult. Billy is too old to play with dolls, or action figures. Anyways, it was a pretty good episode.

What will Maxwell Atoms think of next?