The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

The Most Greatest Love Story Ever Told Ever / Detention X

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Apr 06, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• While this show might be ending, at least it's going out with style! :idea:

I never thought I'd end up writing a review for this show so late into the lifetime it has taken, yet this episode was so good in my opinion that I just Have to talk about it! For one thing, Nergal Jr. has never known love until he finds out what it is by accidentaly stealing Irwin's woman Mandy (even though Mandy would Never in a billion, million, trillion, zillion years ever Date Irwin,) what matters to the young demon boy is that he 'has' Mandy & Irwin doesn't! Yet Nergal Jr.'s 'date' inevitably goes awry when he get's some more than bad advice from his dad in being possessive of women & that ruins the Valentine's Day Dance for anyone who wanted to have a good time at school! :oops: That actually turns out to be fine with Mandy as she wasn't having a good time so now nobody else can have a good time. But the payoff of the whole episode? Definitely seeing Irwin & Nergal Jr. hold each other while they dance! :D What can I say?! Controversy intrigues me! And speaking of controversy, in Endsville it's Really controversial for someone to try to make Mandy mad yet that's what happens when Grim tries to exact some long deserved payback for all the pain Mandy makes him go through! Yet there's one good reason why people should try to stay on Mandy's indifferent side as much as possible & stay as far Away from Mandy's evil side as much as possible! While it's possible to live with Mandy's indifferent side, living with Mandy's evil side is like living in a living nightmare, and that's putting it Mildly! Suffice it to say, Grim isn't going to try to get revenge on anybody else for a long, Long time! That's all I have to say about this episode! :) Enough said, true believers! ;)