The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Underfist: Halloween Bash

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 12, 2008 on Cartoon Network

• Well, Underfist picks up where billy and mandy left off. There was a lot of action in this movie as well as some funny stuff(not on my watch :lol: ) It certainly captered billy and mandy as well as more. The villains and plot was well designed too. bravo!

I loved this special more then the series. I defedently think they should make it a series. Bun Bun was the best vilain in the series. Midy a witch was cool. Two things confused me since I didn't see the end, where were billy,mandy, and grim? And how come the vortex appeared out of nowhere? I certainly enjoyed the comedy, and action that this movie portrayed. well Done. I cannot wait till it comes on again and comes out on DVD. I loved it pretty much due to Bun Bun. He was a awsome antaganist. He was way better then Jack and his pumpkin goons. Cannot wait to see the end!
  • Underfist-Billy and Mandy's awesome spin-off movie

When evil candy monsters and witch Mindy start to attack the surface world, it's up to Underfist - a super team made up of Half-mummy, half-vampire Irwin, Monster hunter Hos Delgado, One-eyed wierdo Skarr, Spider Jeff and Fred FredBurger. Mandy's president, with Grim and Billy as her engineres. The true evil is Bun Bun, who turned Mindy into a witch, haunted Hos when he was a kid, made Billy afraid of spiders and cut of Fred FredBurgers tusks (he had tusks?). Bun Bun's about to defeat Underfist, with Skarr's help (he betrayed the team), until Skarr defeats Bun Bun, revealling himself as a double agent. God, i hope Underfist gets a TV Show.
  • Underfist.. was just plain amazing.

Underfist! The group consists of Jeff The Spider, Son of billy. Fred Fred Burger, Creator of the group. Hos, The man of the group.. XD Erwin, The Mummy/Vampire/nerd. And General Skarr, Self explanitory. The villains, Mindy, The candy army, And the evil, marshmellow bunny. The episode overall was one of my favorite.. or is it a show? Not sure. The Website says its an episode.. Anyways. I love all the Singing, Especially from Fred and Jeff. Hilarious overall. This also sticks to the plot throught the episode not running off or leaving anything untold. An episode I could watch over and over again.
  • i liked this episode.

this episode is great. for some reason Hoss is older ( in Irwin Gets a Clue, he said he's 33 and in this episode he's about 46. ) and Skarr is older too because he's got a mustache. but besides Hoss's aging, everyone seems to be the same age. poor Irwin, he's going to become a evil half vampire/mummy dude when Mindy's candy apple becomes rotten. but... that didn't seem to happen because... why? i think she destroyed it when Bun Bun told her it was him that turned her into a witch.

( it so makes up for the last episode, Heartburn... )
  • Underfist pretty much continues where Billy and Mandy left off. Irwin, General Skarr, Hoss Delgato, Fred FredBurger, and Jeff the Spider begin an organization to stop monsters known as Underfist.

Okay, I know some people where nervous about this spin-off, but I thought it was pretty good. It had action, but it also had some comedy in it as well (like Hoss calling Irwin "Urkel"). It revealed a lot about Irwin, which is good because many people probably hated Irwin. (I know I did... He reminded me of this dude I hated.) In Underfist, Fred Fredburger was less annoying to me as well. I mean, if you pay close attention, he actually makes sense and isn't just talking about poo-poo and whatnot. I still think Skarr, Hoss, and Jeff are awesome. No ifs, ands, or buts about that. I guess I'll give this episode an A+.
  • KA-BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM

This is absolutely the greatest most amazing thing Maxwell Atoms ever created and a great Halloween special for Cartoon Network. They made some of the characters act like you never seen them before. The art, animation, and character design is spectacular.

Besides Grim, Mandy, and Billy characters from previous episodes play a big role in this movie. You'll find Hoss Delgado, Jeff the spider, Mindy, Irwin, and of course Fredfredburger-YES. All who love "The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy" will love the insane randomness, swoosh backgrounds, and human eating candy packed in this hour and a half Halloween treat.

Will there be more were that came from???