The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Wild Parts / The Problem with Billy

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Jun 03, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• This two episodes are disgusting but they are great and funny.

This two episodes are funny. I don't really like the other parts of the episode Wild Parts, but it is funny. In The Problem With Billy, I like the part when Billy's dad or Harold was telling the story about Billy when he was a baby. I also like the part when Billy was racing on Irwin when they were baby and Billy won because he was so fast.So his father thought that he was a genius but he is not. That two episodes are great and funny.
  • Wild Pârts: A wizard steals everybody's nose. The Problem with Billy: Grim has had it with Billy's stupidity. He wants to know "what's his problem". Harold takes everybody about the past of Billy's life.

Wild Parts: Boring and a long bad episode. Because a wizard stealing noses, and Billy's nose talking is whet makes the episode horrible. And a nose balloon is too childish. It's one of my least favourites episodes. (5.0 / "Alternate Reality")

The Problem With Billy: A great episode, specially of Billy as a baby. And you can't stop laughting of Billy racing other kids farting. Also, Mandy was scary when she was a little girl. And I agree with Mandy, Billy can't be a genious. It seems Billy eats too much beans because he can cross a whole highway farting, just kidding. (9.0 / "Flashback episode")
  • I think the creators were lazies in the day that they make these episodes, because is the only good explanation for the episodes being so nasty.

5.5
    I became sad and disappointed when I saw "Wild Parts" and "The Problem with Billy". Not that the storyline in "Wild Parts" was bad, it was actually interesting, but honestly what ruined that episode was the running joke about picking nose, which was annoying and repititive.

But in "The Problem with Billy", please, it was a waste of time and money for the creators. The story was incredibly stupid, it was like they just wrote it for fill the series, and the farting jokes were also annoying and repititive. More, the baby forms of Billy, Mandy and Irwin are really ugly, they should be cuter in my opinion. The only enjoybale thing in "The Problem" was Grim's final thought:

"Humans... Pfft."

• How would someone say this is "good?"

Well, if you ask me, it was horrible! Absolutely one of the worst episodes of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy Ever. It was just a little too gross. But something that did stand out to me was some good humor, like the fart-races, which I considered partially gross, partially funny. So yeah, this episode was just out of the blue.
  • Too much gross humor was used.

0.5
    Wild Parts was not my favourite storyline. The idea of the episode didnt make me laugh at all. The noses were getting very gross so I was just wondering why did they air this episode? I didn't really care about this part.

But The Problem With Billy was worse! The farting sounds kept irritating me and baby Billy wasnt cute at all. Nothing happened in these two episodes.

If someone were to see these two episodes first, he would never see this show again.
BOOM