The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Wishbones

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Jun 10, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• This has to be one of the best episodes of The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

This episode starts as a skull that grants wishes appearing. This is where the chaos all starts. Eventually, the skull grants all kinds of wishes. All of the wishes backfire on the people who wished them. This has a very funny way of doing it. This episode was very funny. The reason the skull grants wishes is to be free. This episode focuses on some minor characters, but not too much. It does it perfectly. No episode of the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy is like this. Bottom line another great episode for the sereis. Filled with humor and comedy.
  • Bloody Awsome!

This is hands down, the best episode of Billy and Mandy, and of any show on Cartoon Network to date (even better than Keaper of the Reaper). Thromnambular was such an incredably aswome character. He really delivered a dark tone to the whole episode. I really liked the closing credits.

I really liked the episodes dark tone, especially during Pud\'n\'s wish. It was almost like watching a real horror film. It\'s actually kinda hard to believe that this is rated only TV-Y7. Not even Invader Zim gets nearly this dark. Skarr\'s wish, Junior\'s wish, and Mindy\'s wish were also highlights of the show. Seeing Skarr suffocate in space was one of the funniest things I have ever seen in a show.

This episode is really awsome. I hope the writers make another episode like this.
  • Pretty good

This episode was actually pretty good, although I expected way better for an episode like this. A magical skull appears that can grant wishes, but whenever a wish is called for it somehow backfires at them, or it doesn't do what they were looking for. This happened to Billy, Harold, Skarr, Irwin, Pud'n, Junior, Sperg, Mindy, Mandy, and Grim.
  • Best epiosode ever!

This has to be one of the funniest epiosdes. Again they use the whole cute-but-evil thing on Pud'n's bunny, which I think is hilarious. Billy's dad's wish is a little stupid, I mean why did this guy think he was cool in high school. Mindy finally got what she deserves, now nobody has to worry about that little brat. The smartest one with the skull has to be Mandy. Instead of making a wish, just try to get some cash. Smart girl!
  • A great and very funny episode of Billy and Mandy. One of my favorites and one of the best episodes.

This episode is really funny and great. I like the part when it is Sperg's turn to wish on the skull. He wished That he can go inside the girl's restroom and then the girl's on the restroom teased him. That is very funny. Also the other parts of this episode. I like also the part at the end when Grim wished at the skull and then they exchanged life. Grim now is the skull and the skull is now Grim. Very funny. One of my favorites and one of the best episode of Billy and Mandy!
  • Love the skull baby!!

If I coudl get me a skull like that just to decorate my desk top I would. I think its mega awseome and having a few wishes lying around would be wicked too. I really like how mandy doesnt actually to succumb to the urge to wish but sells it off instead. Way cool, points for the wicked over Lord/Lady, HAIL!!
  • A bit disturbing, yet hilarious just as well

I don't watch B&M often, in fact I was just skimming when I found this on CN. This one is a bit violent, I even started thinking "kids watch this?" now and then. Anyway it's the same old billy and mandy grimoire style episode--dark and funny.

Hey by the way, did anyone else notice how Pudn's bunny sounds a lot like Frank from Donnie Darko? I swear it does...
  • This stuff is rated TV-G?? Three people got killed (though they don't stay killed) in this episode alone, and that bunny was smackin' Pud'n around!

Truly an episode that represents the series, an instant favorite ranking up there with "Meet the Reaper" and "Who Killed Who?" As such, I vote that it be moved to adult swim, especially now that they're starting that stupid pre-K block of morning programming. TV-G? Come on!
    Bunny: I love you...to death. *kills Pud'n*
    Junior: I wish I had that skull back.
  • One of the best episodes ever made. Very well written and original.

This has got to be the best new episode the've done. The story is very unique and the multiple plot lines are to die for...especially Pudn's. This is what Billy and Mandy is all about. It has the best mix of comedy and quality horror. I can't wait til another episode of this caliber comes along.
  • Wishbones is one of the best episodes in the series!

Wishbones is a fine example why I watch This show! It's funny but this time they added a twisted evil part to the episode. Billy watches his "favorite" show Laundry Day, And Mandy asks what he's doing? and he explains what he's watching. Grim then finds a Skull that could grant anyone a Wish!

This show is the next revolution of The Grim adventures, As The Series gets darker with every episode!

The episode is one of the greatest Billy and Mandy episodes ever made!

It's pretty scary and not really appropriate for kids under 10.

So If you like Billy And Mandy You'll love this episode!