The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries

ABC (ended 1979)

The Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew Mysteries Fan Reviews (5)

7.9
  • family friendly

I love this show because it something I can watch with my 14 year old daughter. She loves it and I don't have to worry about sex or drugs or profanity. Just clean fun that we can watch over and over again.
  • Oh I wish they would bring it back.

Now this is one show that I use to watch when I was a kid and I had the biggest crush on Saun Cassidy. I wish they would bring this show back on the air again. I know I would be watching it if they was to bring it back on the air. I mean the shows from the 70's.
  • Nancy Drew + The Hardy Boys = Lots of Mysteries and fun.

Turning the classic books into a TV series was a great idea being a fan of the Nancy Drew books myself was what got me into the series to start with but basically if you like a mystery you will like this show.

I think the actors and actresses they got to play the roles were good and played the roles well which is why it was a disappointing when Pamuela Sue Martin stopped playing Nancy Drew and they replaced her near the end of the second season with I don't sure who but she just didn't really feel like Nancy to me.

So I think that the show is awesome (yes I say that about quite a few shows but it's true)
  • Soo much better than vampire diaries...

I guess I'm one of the only teenagers now that actually know about these actors and shows. they're kind of hokey, but so much fun. I definitely prefer them to the shows my friends watch!
  • Just classic!

7.2
    I loved the show as a child. I purchased season one as soon as it came out on DVD. I want to know when seasons two and three will be out on DVD. I can't wait to purchase them. This show hasn't been available on any of our TV stations for years and years.If your interested in mysteries then this is the show for you. This show is safe for your children to watch with you. You'll love the way they dressed. They always seemed to be getting into some sort of trouble. It's a family show that still interests me today. Some of the episodes even started out a little on the scary side. I look at it as an early version of the X-files but they always had logical reasons for everything by the end. I can't say it any simpler. The show is fun. Give it a try.