The Harvey Korman Show

ABC (ended 1978)

The Harvey Korman Show Fan Reviews (3)

• I thought that I can only get on tilt when playing poker. This moviehas the same effect...oddly.

I thought that I can only get on tilt when playing poker. This moviehas the same effect...oddly. This is definitely a pleasant surprise. I will surely look forward to more of The Harvey Korman Show from now. It just shows you that on any given day, you can discover something refreshing and new. Lucky moi.
  • Finally a show that has a likable main female character.

Finally a show that has a likable main female character.The Harvey Korman Showis smart, cunning, and a little trickster. You never know what she is going to do next. Unlike The characters she does not get everything she wants and then whines about. Unlike the Vampire she isn’t blessed with special powers and does nothing but complain about them. The Harvey Korman Show powers are her brains and wit. She works for what she wants. Though I think wanting he is wrong because even though he is cute he is also pretty dull. he would be a much better match for her.
  • It was funny and all of that but it's kind of sad that Chef quit..

5.7
    It was funny and all of that but it's kind of sad that Chef quit... I wish he'd come back, but really it's stupid to quit over something stupid like Scientology. But, the underlying message was funny. It was funny when he says "Well maybe he's okay... No really.. They say that the last person craps his pants before he dies