The Haunted Hathaways

Saturday 8:30 PM on Nickelodeon Premiered Jul 13, 2013 In Season

ssjain

The Haunted Hathaways Fan Reviews (33)

4.7
  • Stupid show

This show is so stupid and completely pointless. Although better than Sanjay and Craig, Marvin Marvin, or Fanboy and Chum Chum, it's still unfunny, boring, and a waste of time. Not even half as good as Victorious. It should probably move to Disney Channel. I give this show a 2/10 because it's better than Marvin MORON or Sanjay and Craig (they both get 0 at best!).

UPDATE ON JULY 23 (originally posted on July 16): I lowered my score. The show is only getting worse and worse. I can tell it's going to get cancelled soon! I'll celebrate when they do cancel it. Party at my house! Also, who keeps giving it a 10 at sites like this and IMDb? It's getting overrated. I don't understand how anyone can like this show! Thumbs up if you agree! It needs to be cancelled and forgotten, just like Marvin Marvin, Fred the Show, How to Rock, and Bucket & Skinner. Also, the mother on this show CANNOT sing. At all. The ironic part is that she was singing Home on the Range. Why's it ironic? Because in DISNEY'S Home on the Range, the character Grace was actually a better singer! And she's a tone-deaf cow.

UPDATE ON OCTOBER 22: I just found out that yesterday they ACTUALLY RENEWED THIS SHOW! WHY IS NICK GETTING THIS DESPERATE!

UPDATE ON DECEMBER 21: And now they've renewed The Thundermans. What's wrong with Nick?

UPDATE ON JANUARY 31: I was looking at the List of Rabbids Invasion episodes at Wikipedia and found out it was renewed. But hey, they renewed this show, The Thundermans, and Sanjay and Craig too, so what's new? I'm thinking they can't cancel Rabbids Invasion because it's the only watchable show besides Sam & Cat, and canceling it would leave them with only one pseudo quality show. However, they STILL should have canceled Sanjay and Craig. I mean, it hasn't even aired a new episode since December 7, which was the episode where they wet the bed. I still remember the commercial: "You're in for some drama. And by "you're in", we mean "YOU'RE IN"? Obviously a pun on urine. And you know what was stupid about that episode? They wet the bed at camp because they couldn't keep their challenge, but why didn't they just go to the bathroom BEFORE bed? Major plothole. AND, Sanjay almost licked his own urine! I don't know HOW that show is rated TV-Y7. The other episode it aired with was even worse! I was hoping the first terrible episode would at least be paired with a less horrible episode, but nope! It was worse. I can't believe that show, The Thundermans, and this show haven't been canceled yet! I mean, The Thundermans has a 2.5 and this is rated the same as Sanjay and Craig, a 4. No one likes these shows! Nick, just because you don't have many shows left doesn't mean you can't cancel the worst three shows! Even if that only leaves us with two shows. Two pseudo quality shows that are still really bad. Time to get better shows!

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 2: Nick has an upcoming show called Breadwinners that airs in 20 days. Today I found the pilot on YouTube and showed it to my family. EVERYONE HATED IT! They all said it was the worst thing they'd seen in their lives. And that includes The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (2012), Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale (2006), and Rabbids Invasion. So I won't be surprised when Breadwinners gets a 1.9 just like Marvin Marvin here at and Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale at IMDb. My Aunt said I should rate it as low as possible just to get the score down. Unfortunately, the lowest one can rate is 1, unless you are a prolific author. I have been working on that for months (6 plus months), so I can rate stuff like Marvin Marvin, Fred: The Show, and The Oogieloves a 0.0. Breadwinners is next on my "to rate 0.0 once I can" list.

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 18: Breadwinners premiered yesterday. I have reviewed it. It's bad but not as bad as Sanjay and Craig.

UPDATE ON JULY 17: Nick finally cancelled Sam & Cat! Hallelujah! So that's one crappy Nick show down, seven more to go. Now we just need to get rid of: this show, The Thundermans, Breadwinners, Rabbids Invasion, Sanjay and Craig, Every Which Way, and AwesomenessTV.
TNCK