The Haves and the Have Nots

Tuesday 9:00 PM on OWN Premiered May 28, 2013 In Season

sroberts461

The Haves and the Have Nots Fan Reviews (12)

• Worst Show EVER

It's so bad it is like watching a bothced face lift happen. but I LOVE it for it's badness .;-)

LMAO

That Gay Son should punch that Bitch Mom TIME > And if here husband doesn't leave her penniless he needs to get his head examined ?

And they all need an enema for being so emotionally constipated. Who writes crap like this, other than Tyler Perry ?????

He needs to go BACK to Writting !!!!
  • Simply Riveting

I just love the cast members. Keep up the good work Tyler Perry!
  • the finale?

The finale sucked. I overlooked the flaws of this show and somewhat got into the predictable storyline. After the finale, I don't know if I can watch another season.
  • Great Shows

I love the episodes---- the best drama since All My Children. I feel that Benny and Hannah has a strange mother / son relationship. He acts more like a husband than a son;Hannah should put him in his place for good. Also, when will everyone find out that Kat had cancer and Hanna stayed by her side? keep up the drama!!!!
  • TYLER PERRY YOU ARE A RENOWN GENIUS

This is the best entertainment I have come across yet. This show keeps my interest from beginning to end. Where did you get that Candace from, as a matter of fact you just choose all award winning characaters for this show!!!! That Jeffrey is to fine to play gay, but he is great at what he is doing, Veronica, I hate you but love to watch your acting, you go girl. Hanna, I love to see you cry and pray, cry and pray, you are so good at it, everyone is just AWESOME. Whoever have a problem with this show, is probably not happy with anything in their life. Tyler Perry keep the episodes coming, maybe you can include my dramatic daughter....
  • Really

I get to watch this poor acting as my sister is a great fan- she is a fan of anything; only thing I like to watch is the colors and dresses and hair dos. Poor acting !! and the script- so tyler perry and not realistic! Like candis walking into the theatre to stop a surgery from going on blah blah , most of the actors aint natural, you could tell.

this soap just leaves so many things to chance- evidence of very poor writing. Problem with tyler perry is that his scripts are now sounding as so alike, his movies are like those nigerian movies only difference it was shot in the USA

But better than Tyler perry's for better for worse- that one is just painful to watch!

Cant wait for this season to be over so I won't be tormented anymore or better still let someone help you with your script and stick to madea - now thats very funny and cool

• Definitely Worth Watching!

This is a really good show! The plots are interesting, very well connected and executed at a good pace; unlike some shows where the drama really drags out or fillers are used. The acting between some of the characters can appear a little flat sometimes and the mood of the show feels somewhat sedate (a bit like Breaking Bad). However, this is interspersed with moments of quality acting with real depth and emotion, particularly from its breakout actress Crystal Fox. Each episode leaves you in a state of anticipation for the next. What more can I say!
  • captivating!!!

wonderful new show. hate to use the term "soap," for this program is an exquisite chronological drama, in the footsteps of "dallas," "rich man, poor man," but far better. the characters are so richly drawn and

developed--one can't help but become attached to and involved with their lives. that's what a really good show aims to do, and tyler perry has the know-how and seemingly boundless ability to weave it all together, and with his patented stunning results. and what a strong, talented ensemble cast--among which, renee lawless and crystal r. fox quite simply shine. of course w/tp you expect the writing to be tremendous, but the entire package makes this my new favorite up there with nashville, good wife and chicago fire. puts current soaps (which i won't call out; they are having ample trouble) and their predecessors to SHAME! thank you tyler perry and KUDOS! keep up the brilliant work!
  • Very good show

Its really a good show im not gonna be all dramatic and give it a 10 but great job tyler perry looking forward to all 16 episodes in season 2 january 2014
  • Not Bad...

If you like soap opera type dramas, then this is the show for you. You'll definitely have to watch a few episodes before it gets somewhat interesting. It has moments of subpar acting and predictable storyline, but I've seen worse.
  • Love this show!

Had my doubt in the first episode but midway through it, I was hooked! I hope this doesn't get cancelled! Tyler Perry is the BEST!
  • Tghis show is the best

the show is amazing keep up the good work Tyler Perry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!