TV.com will be making changes to the Private Message system the week of Jan 26, 2015. For more information click here

Episode Discussion:3.21 Steven Tyler

what did you think?

danharr

[1]Sep 7, 2007
    • level: 45
    The unaired episode from earlier this season please discuss here
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

danharr

[2]Sep 7, 2007
    Good show Steven was a great guest I regret they tried to skip this one since the interview only broke up the b.a.u motif of the show sad that now the show is official over till next summer

mrn71

[3]Sep 8, 2007
    • level: 55
    The interview with Tyler was indeed good. But, yeah, this was an odd episode, without 'teeing off', a second segment or a musical guest. It's just too bad people seem unaware of this show - hopefully next year we'll have a more active board - thanks for hangin' with me Dan, even I fell back a bit towards the end. It will be interesting to see the format this show comes back with next year. Certainly, "Teeing Off", an interview and a musical guest are irreplaceable. They should probably get Jeanene to be more lucid or get rid of her - I would love to see the 'soapbox' from last year return. Till next year...

danharr

[4]Sep 8, 2007
    Alright i'll try to draw more people in and see you on the real time board till then