The High Chaparral

Gold Is Where You Leave It

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Jan 21, 1968 on NBC

• My favorite chapther!!! I always had love Buck, and in this chapther I can't do anything more than adore him...

My favorite chapther!!! I always had love Buck, and in this chapther I can't do anything more than adore him... I had always feel aversion against John Canon, and his fight with Victoria at the begining of the chapther made me furious. I think this chapther is about the differences between the Canon brothers, because we can see Victoria saying she would like her husband be more like Buck. We had a new perspective of the cualities of Buck. Of course, the poor man is confuse, never a woman like Victoria had treat him that way. He misunderstood everyhting, but I don't think we can bleam him. He and Victoria are always under John's critics, and he doesn't know about friendship between men and women. She's incredible warm with him the entire chapter, I think we can see more contact between them in this chapther than all we had see of her and John. Anyway, I love this chapther, and I think that if this series had been writting in this years, we'll have a lot of fanfics with the Victoria/Buck pairing. I'll be their fan #1.