The Hills Forums

Tuesday 10:00 PM on MTV - Music TelevisionIn Season

Kristin's Drug Use

darlingdarcy

[1]Apr 28, 2010
    • level: 21

After watching the premiere last night, I was mildly confused about Kristin's drug use. According to rumors, she has been spotted doing cocaine and the gossip was that she was asking anyone and everyone for coke in Miami. However, the other girls kept using the word 'crack' and called her 'cracked out', which I realize people use for a lot of druggies but then they also complained about Kristin's hotel room smelling awful, and you smoke crack whereas you rarely smoke coke. So my question is, which is it? I would assume those girls would be familiar enough with drugs being on the party circuit (plus Stephanie's arrest) they would know the difference and speak accordingly, but maybe not.

Also, who were the girls in the bed with her? I thought one was Stacie the bartender, but I had no clue as to the other one.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Keguri

[2]May 10, 2010
    • level: 12
    In the "After show" thingie, Kristin says that they were two of her friends, and that they left and she put on sunglasses cause no one wants to wake up with cameras in their face after a party night and that they are not using.

I just keep wondering how Kristin can have the energy to keep attacking people... :S
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.