The Hollywood Squares (1966)

NBC (ended 1982)

Benhallums1

The Hollywood Squares (1966) Fan Reviews (4)

7.3
  • How do you watch the show?

I was on Hollywood Squares in 1971. I want to view the shows to find the show I was on. How do I download and watch them?
  • "THE Greatest Show

Merrill Heatter-Bob Quigley's Newest Entry. This is the Tic-Tac-Toe of 9 Stars to play for cash and prizes. 2 Contestants...1 Man sits on an 'X' and 1 Woman sits on an Peter Marshall as "The Master" of the Board giving out questions and the stars giving out answers to make this show unique. As the 2 Contestants play the best 2-out-of-3 Match to become the champion and face an challenger. There's An Secret Square of the 1st, 2nd or Tiegames and started at $1000 in cash or prizes and added to more when it's lost. $2500 (later $2000) Wins A Car.
  • One of the best.

HollyWood Squares is one of the best game shows ever. Like tic tac toe. But instead of putting down x, and os you pick a celberty in one of the squares. They get a questions they have to answer it. Then you get to dissagree or agree. And there was a secret square which if you got it right wou would get the money. It was fun to watch.
  • Love this show a lot

I loved this show better when Peter Marshall hosted it
    And there is nobody as I heard Rose Marie, one
    Of the original panelist say that the original host is the
    Original indeed. And you know what, she is indeed very right
    Peter just was the perfect straight man to the stars as
    This was both a game show and a talk show all rolled up into one!