The Hoobs Forums

Friday 7:00 AM on ABC1Between Seasons

Tula's last stand

  • Avatar of qpwo5

    qpwo5

    [1]Dec 22, 2006
    • member since: 07/27/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 673

    This is like the line of threads for ed edd n eddy.

    She gets caught in the hooby stitcher upper

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of blooooooooo

    blooooooooo

    [2]Jun 3, 2007
    • member since: 03/27/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 51
    She gets buried in groove's collections.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darthhoob

    darthhoob

    [3]Jun 3, 2007
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 88
    She crashes the hoobmobile
    She laughs at groove when he gets tangled in ivers kite so much, that she falls off the hooby roof garden.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of blooooooooo

    blooooooooo

    [4]Nov 9, 2007
    • member since: 03/27/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 51
    She gets taken away by alien investigators.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darthhoob

    darthhoob

    [5]Dec 24, 2007
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 88
    She ends up on someone's wall
    Edited on 12/24/2007 3:36am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of blooooooooo

    blooooooooo

    [6]Dec 24, 2007
    • member since: 03/27/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 51
    The Glutton mistakes her for candy floss
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qpwo5

    qpwo5

    [7]Dec 25, 2007
    • member since: 07/27/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 673
    Who's the Glutton?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darthhoob

    darthhoob

    [8]Jan 1, 2008
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 88
    He's the fat one off the muppets who eats alot.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qpwo5

    qpwo5

    [9]Jan 1, 2008
    • member since: 07/27/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 673
    So that's what he's called.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of hoobster619

    hoobster619

    [10]Jan 3, 2008
    • member since: 01/02/08
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 2
    She falls onto a array of deadly spikes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of blooooooooo

    blooooooooo

    [12]Jan 3, 2008
    • member since: 03/27/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 51
    hoobster619 wrote:
    She falls onto a array of deadly spikes.
    In Groove's collection of deadly spikes! LOL
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darthhoob

    darthhoob

    [13]Jan 3, 2008
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 88
    blooooooooo wrote:
    hoobster619 wrote:
    She falls onto a array of deadly spikes.
    In Groove's collection of deadly spikes! LOL
    He does actually have a collection of long thin pointy things, it was in the magnet episode.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of blooooooooo

    blooooooooo

    [14]Jan 3, 2008
    • member since: 03/27/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 51
    darthhoob wrote:
    blooooooooo wrote:
    hoobster619 wrote:
    She falls onto a array of deadly spikes.
    In Groove's collection of deadly spikes! LOL
    He does actually have a collection of long thin pointy things, it was in the magnet episode.
    He also has another collection of spiky round things. I was thinking more along those lines. BTW while we're on muppets, what if that Mahna Mahna thing went in the engine and sung 'Mahna Mahna', causing the cab to explode with Tula in it?
    Edited on 01/03/2008 12:18pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qpwo5

    qpwo5

    [15]Jan 3, 2008
    • member since: 07/27/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 673
    blooooooooo wrote:
    darthhoob wrote:
    blooooooooo wrote:
    hoobster619 wrote:
    She falls onto a array of deadly spikes.
    In Groove's collection of deadly spikes! LOL
    He does actually have a collection of long thin pointy things, it was in the magnet episode.
    He also has another collection of spiky round things. I was thinking more along those lines.

    BTW while we're on muppets, what if that Mahna Mahna thing went in the engine and sung 'Mahna Mahna', causing the cab to explode with Tula int it?
    And the Snowfs too?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of darthhoob

    darthhoob

    [16]Feb 3, 2008
    • member since: 03/26/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 88
    What about Beaker singing 'feelings' and making the cab explode? Or possibly Getting hit by a car. Or kevin 11 destroying the hoobmobile, or just Tula because she said that he was being mean, because he was setting a tiddlypeep's house on fire.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of CorneliaFanatic

    CorneliaFanatic

    [17]Sep 4, 2008
    • member since: 07/18/08
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 65

    She fell in the Hoobmobiles engine and the motorettes sang her to death!

    "We're off to see the tiddlypeeps..."

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of qpwo5

    qpwo5

    [18]Dec 13, 2008
    • member since: 07/27/06
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 673
    CorneliaFanatic wrote:

    She fell in the Hoobmobiles engine and the motorettes sang her to death!

    "We're off to see the tiddlypeeps..."

    lol
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.