The Hour

Weekdays 8:00 PM on CBC Premiered Jan 17, 2005 In Season

The Hour Fan Reviews (5)

5.7
  • This show is horrible, or maybe it's just the host he isn't funny and he obviously doesn't even know what he is talking about.

1.1
    If you are going to make fun of something at least know what you are talking about, or aboot in this case. Thisa guy talks about American Politics which he obviously knows nothing about, it's just the same propaganda bias crap as in the U.S. I'm not sure if it's just the host, or if he just doesn't have good writers or what? I'm sure he is funny sometimes, and it's not that I don't love to make fun of all American politicians, but he only picks on one person, the President, when he doesn't even know what's going on in the U.S. I'm not saying to not pick on President Bush, but at least pick on someone else for a change, or pick on the Canadian Prime Minster, or learn something about American politics and then make fun of them all you want. He makes Candians look uninformed. I know it's just for entertainment, and I totally like spoofs, but usually those guys just are informed about who they are making fun of before they talk.