The House of Eliott Forums

BBC (ended 1994)

Series Two is coming out on DVD

Missybea

[1]Nov 24, 2005
    • level: 47
    Just to let House of Eliott fans, if there are any out there, that series two will be coming out in January 2006. It's available through Amazon and distibuted by Acorn Media.
    Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

albowlly

[2]Dec 21, 2005
    • level: 20
    Great news! I love this series, and am up to episode 8 on the first set. I saw it on TV when it first came out in the early nineties, but have forgotten a lot about it, so it is lovely renewing my acquaintance with it.

Missybea

[3]Dec 26, 2005
    I'm glad you enjoy watching it, I was beginning to think that I was the only one here!

albowlly

[4]Dec 28, 2005
    • level: 20
    Not at all! Finished watching it over the Christmas - I am so glad they got rid of the nauseating Sebastian (although not Jeremy Brudenell's fault), and it was great to see Anthony Valentine as Victor Stride in episodes 11 and 12. He is such a good actor.

I believe Rupert Frazer is in Series Two - another one worth watching, along with Aden Gillett as Jack Maddox

Missybea

[5]Dec 28, 2005
    Yes he is in it for quite a few episodes. I really enjoyed series two. I've already put my order in with Amazon as they are not showing it on UK Gold/ UK Drama anymore and I get withdrawal symptoms!

Missybea

[6]Mar 3, 2006
    On the DVD there are a few extras: There is an interview with Louise Lombard filmed in March 2005. On it she talks specifically about her experiences working on the House of Eliott. There are also production notes, ( similar to those released on the series 1 dvd), an updated filmography for various cast members and a gallery with previously unreleased pictures.
    Edited on 03/03/2006 12:40pm
    Edited 2 total times.