The Incredible Hulk (1982)

NBC (ended 1984)

The Incredible Hulk (1982) Fan Reviews (3)

7.9
  • great saturday morning show

this was my favorite show to watch on saturday mornings when i was young. back before all the live action shows took over. when this show was paired up with spider man and his amazing friends it was a complete knock out. the animation was great as well as the stories were well written.
  • A great, if somewhat unsatisfying show.

The main problem with the series was a distinct lack of actual Hulk adversaries aside from the Leader. Everything else was well-thought out though, with the show capturing the spirit of the late 1960s comics upon which it was based quite well. Bob Holt's performance as the Hulk himself was also superlative.

On another note...while I do agree with most of what TVMichigan says in the other show review, there is one small fundamental problem. He's describing the 70s/80s live-action show, not the 1982 cartoon which is what this episode guide is about!
  • David Banner: "Mr. McGee, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry." Basically don't make David mad or he'll turn into 'The Hulk.' We knew when David got mad, he'd turn green. That's what made this show so great.

This is my favorite SciFi (comic book) show. I've been a fan of the show since it debuted and had the great privilege of meeting Lou Ferrigno who played the Hulk. Don't worry, I didn't make him angry HA HA.

David Banner's goal was to try and find a cure for his 'problem.' His problem was anytime he'd become angry, he'd turn into a green creature called 'The Hulk.' Since his contact with gamma radiation during his days of practicing science, he's been followed by an investigating reporter from the National Register newspaper named Jack McGee.

What made this show so great was, there were times that David came in close contact with McGee, I mean very close. McGee even came inches away from catching 'The Hulk,' but each time The Hulk got away. As David continued to dodge McGee, at times he seemed to get side tracked from finding a cure for his problem.

This show is past due for the seasons to come out on DVD instead of ‘special collectors editions.'

'The Incredible Hulk' currently airs on the SciFi Channel once a month during an 8-hour block. Click on each day of the SciFi calender to see when it will air next.

I've enclosed the website