Season 2....

Kennymacdougall

[1]May 27, 2007
    • level: 22

I always thought The Hulk did not have enough episodes. Spiderman had a whole lot more, The Hulk only got 13 episodes in its first season and the second season just plain sucked. And banner's hair looked ridiculous as well. I hated season 2, She Hulk was no fun, what makes the Hulk so much more interesting is that he is out of control. She Hulk is just....a strong woman...nothing special here. And I felt they relied too much on other marvel guest stars appearances like Iron Man, Ghostrider, Fantastic Four.

With this all said, I found season 1 very interesting, until it went downhill from season 2 unfortunately...

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

warnerbroman

[2]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 15
    Kennymacdougall wrote:

I always thought The Hulk did not have enough episodes. Spiderman had a whole lot more, The Hulk only got 13 episodes in its first season and the second season just plain sucked. And banner's hair looked ridiculous as well. I hated season 2, She Hulk was no fun, what makes the Hulk so much more interesting is that he is out of control. She Hulk is just....a strong woman...nothing special here. And I felt they relied too much on other marvel guest stars appearances like Iron Man, Ghostrider, Fantastic Four.

With this all said, I found season 1 very interesting, until it went downhill from season 2 unfortunately...

was nothing but awesome she-hulk fanservice

MajLorne

[3]Aug 27, 2008
    • level: 21
    Totally agreed, season 1 was great, but season 2 sucked because they kept making it too much about She-Hulk. I mean she looked hot, but the personality and the voice actress both made She-Hulk real lame. I kinda cringe everytime she says "Time for a situation green". It's like the writers from Ironman and FF season 1 were brought in to write season 2 of the Hulk. A total shame of what could've been a great series.

RaizenYusuke

[4]Aug 28, 2008
    • level: 28
    I still say it was great series it just had a bad second season. I will admit the series was to light compared with season 1, but I'll admit I'll watch season 2 purly for the Gray Hulk who I liked better than Green because I think he completly separtes himself from Banner as opposed to the Green.

As for She Hulk I didn't mind her so much I just wish they had better stories I mean if the Rick Hulk story had been a whole season with Bruce and She Hulk trying to hunt down and cure him it would have been as dark if not darker than the first season. Another aspect I liked about season was the inner Hulk fight which was really only explored in one episode. I wish they explained the Gray Hulk better, I mean he was the first Hulk created, with the Green fellowing afterwards, so why was he dormit this whole time?

Personally I liked Banner's hair better.

MajLorne

[5]Aug 31, 2008
    • level: 21
    Yeah it seemed like they just added in that Grey Hulk was always in Banner from the start. I thought Grey Hulk only happened because Rick fell into the chamber when Banner was re-merging with the Hulk and thus Grey Hulk was created.

Hem hunting down Rick Hulk as a storyline would've been a great idea. Episodes like Hollywood Rocks and Fashion warriors were both really terrible. Mr. Fixit, was ok, but could've been better especially Absorbing man as the villain. Some episodes of season 2 I admit were tolerable.