The Incredible Hulk

The First (2)

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 13, 1981 on CBS

• The Thing that I like about the Incredible Hulk is that he is a mean, green, fighting machine. The incredible Hulk is my favorite marvel superhero and my favorite color is green. I love Promethus Part 1 & 2 and The First Part 1 & 2 on my favorite tv show.

What I think about the episode The First Part 2 on the fourth season of The Incredible Hulk is when David Banner tries to stop a man name Del Fry who is also the creature too. The best thing that I like about this episode is that at the end of the episode when the hulk fights the evil hulk. I like the first part too, but the second part was better than the first part is what I have to say. I also like when they change into the hulk, I like the metamorphosis when they face changes. But I will like to see the full episodes of The First part 1 & 2 on the Incredible Hulk on www.tv.com.
  • David Banner must give it all his best before it's too late to stop Dell Frye's Hulk-like creature from getting out of control and going into a murderous frenzy, as well as hopefully curing himself from becoming The Hulk.

This conclusion was more nail-biting and thrilling than anything I've ever seen! Just imagine this, a battle of TWO HULKS! One good (David Banner) and one evil (Dell Frye). And who will survive this epic struggle? Well, I will not say.
    But whenever I watch this episode, I get more happier than a pig in slop because this episode, along with part 1, is one of my all-time favorite "Incredible Hulk" episodes.
    You can almost hear the announcement of "Let's Get Ready To Rumble" the moment the two Hulks face each other in the big finale. A Surefire Classic!