The Inside Forums

FOX (ended 2005)

Rachel Nichols as Rebecca Locke

Fox_Mulder2

[1]Nov 11, 2005
    • level: 5
    I miss Rebecca Locke! I wanted to find out more about her character. Sucks that this show got cancelled. What really sucks is that Rachel was the star of this show. She deserves her own vehicle. She's not that on Alias.

Also Rachel Nichols is much better looking than Jennifer Garner (Amy Acker is better looking than Jennifer too). That call girl outfit she had on in last night's Alias was smoking. "Wow", is all I have to say to that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LBF522

[2]Nov 13, 2005
    I loved Rachel Nichols's portrayal of Rebecca Locke. Rebecca was never cocky or arrogant. You could tell she had doubts but did not let that keep her from doing her job.

It was a good show.

archangelcory16

[3]Nov 20, 2005
    • level: 32
    She's great in Alias, but there is no way in hell she looks better than Jennifer Garner.

Fox_Mulder2

[4]Dec 15, 2005
    archangelcory16 wrote:
    She's great in Alias, but there is no way in hell she looks better than Jennifer Garner.

I think she does. I think Rachel has a better face and body than Jennifer. Also Rachel has a sweeter, more innocent looking face.

alana15

[5]Dec 17, 2005
    • level: 30
    I think only her can play perfectly the character.

talahar2005

[6]Jan 9, 2006
    • level: 2
    Fox_Mulder2 wrote:
    archangelcory16 wrote:

I think she does. I think Rachel has a better face and body than Jennifer. Also Rachel has a sweeter, more innocent looking face.

Good idea, let's argue about taste o_O

I think both are quite attractive women, and i hope to see more of both of them in the future...

nadinecasola

[7]Aug 13, 2006
    • level: 3

LBF522 wrote:
    I loved Rachel Nichols's portrayal of Rebecca Locke. Rebecca was never cocky or arrogant. You could tell she had doubts but did not let that keep her from doing her job. It was a good show.

I love Rachel Nichols too.

MalBourne

[8]Dec 27, 2006
    Who cares who's better looking. Why do they have to be rated against each other anyway? Both Jennifer Garner and Rachel Nichols are great to watch. Here in Aus, Rachel Nichols is relatively unknown and I look forward to seeing more of her. She's become my new fav actress.

cloh2083

[9]Feb 13, 2007
    • level: 1
    MalBourne wrote:
    Who cares who's better looking. Why do they have to be rated against each other anyway? Both Jennifer Garner and Rachel Nichols are great to watch. Here in Aus, Rachel Nichols is relatively unknown and I look forward to seeing more of her. She's become my new fav actress.

I'll second that! In Australia too, and way too disappointed with Fox for cancelling good shows and promoting stupid ones. Justice is okay, but no way is it on a level with 'The Inside'. And Cops is just BS. Now that Alias is over, they should resign Rachel Nichols for a revival of 'The Inside'. After 2 years with their heads in the sand, maybe it's time for Fox to wake up. Nichols in Alias was a total waste of her talent; she was perfect in 'The Inside'!

hawkgreat

[10]Feb 15, 2007
    I agree that Nichols was perfect in 'The Inside',but I think she is also great in Alias.I want to see more about her,and I also hope Fox can resign Rachel Nichols for a revival of 'The Inside'.

cloh2083

[11]Feb 26, 2007
    • level: 1
    Looks like Nichols may be signed for the series 'Them'. Really looking forward to that. It IS a pity we may not see the development of the Rebecca Locke character, but hopefully FOX will see the new series out and the new show will let Nichols fully distinguish herself. Despite her considerable acting, and outside of 'The Inside', she seems to be VERY underutilised in movies and series. Maybe in 'Them', she will be back in the lead role. Hoping for the best. 

hawkgreat

[12]Feb 27, 2007
    Thank you for bring me this good news.I am very looking forward to the series'Them'.But it is a hard long time for waitting.

snakeboy69

[13]Jul 27, 2009
    archangelcory16 wrote:

Absolutely agree! Jennifer Garner is so overrated, I don't know what people see in her.