The Inside

Little Girl Lost

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Unknown on FOX

• The best episode until now.

This episode was amazing, of course it didn't seem that way to me until the end.

We learn much more about what exactly happened to Rebecca and how she was kidnapped as a child. That she *trusted* her captor & that she went with him willingly? Now that was wierd.

In the beginning I was confused with Rebecca having that dream about the man who kidnapped her and her mentioning he was dead etc. But then it all became clear to me as the episode progressed.

Still there were even more confusing parts throughout the episode, all of them while Rebecca was lost in the woods & trying to get away from the guy who took her hostage after the helicopter crashed.

Now to the best part, the little girl who was helping Rebecca get away, I didn't realize until later that she wasn't real. Just another figment of Rebecca's imagination. I kept wondering why she didn't seem so scared of the guy who was chasing them & why he didn't see her. Now that I think of it, it was so obvious.

After that was revealed I thought it might be another victim of the kidnapper but right at the end I was so surprised to find out that it was actually Becky.

Again, amazing episode & worth watching.