The Inside

FOX (ended 2005)

Gino24

The Inside Fan Reviews (83)

• A movie unique for a crime drama Probably one of the best i have seen so far..

I have seen many movies involving crimes, and i have noticed that these movies are quite similar, and i can`t find anything inspiring and unique in them, but this one is really special. I haven`t seen anything like it before. The dark, grotesque atmosphere really makes this movie special and brings you inside the twisted world of serial killers.This movie is something different from the usual crime investigating seen in such other movies, it`s a real masterpiece, really inspiring. When i watch it i feel like i`m experiencing a dark dream, like i`m swimming in a deep ocean of sinister thoughts that slither in our heads at night. I had the similar feeling when i watched the movie "Sphere".It`s really special. I suppose that the creator of the movie is a genius, a psychopath himself. I haven`t seen anyone else understanding better the world of sociopaths. The creator really thinks like a sociopath. I recommend this movie to anyone who wants to know more about the world of killers, and for anyone who`s looking for unique ideas and has a touch with the darkness. This movie will introduce psychos of all gender and age, and lead you deeper into their world, into their minds.