The Inside

The Perfect Couple

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Unknown on FOX

• Slick, sexy episode.

Rebecca poses as bait at a nightclub in order to catch a serial killer who rapes his victims, shoots their genitals and then murders them in the woods.

The Inside continued to be consistent and surprised me with this installment. There are a lot of crime dramas out there, so many you can't tell them apart but for some reason The Inside stuck in my mind, even after it's tragic fate was sealed. I adored how each case was incredibly different, even if they mostly involved the killings of white women.

Rebecca served as bait for the killer at a nightclub, as well as some good eye candy for the men - although making out with the bartender on a case was out of character for her. But it did serve as some good humor in this dark twisted episode when the team 'caught' them and when Rebecca got hit on by all of those men.

The episode kept me on the edge of my seat! I loved how at first they thought they were looking for a man who seduced his victims but really, it was a woman who went after the victims, who were all lesbian/bisexuals. It was incredibly difficult to figure out who was the bad guy, the emotionally abused wife Allison who lured the victims to her former child star husband so he could kill them, which lead to the great, unexpected plot twist that the husband raped the victims but Allison killed them due to her jealousy.

As a plus the episode had Amber Benson in it, strengthening the Buffy connection.