The Insider Forums

Thursday 7:00 PM on In Season

The new insider

miss_wierd

[1]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 13
    Why did they change the Insider? The whole thing is very odd. They all sit on the table and judge. And then they have a best and worst celebrity. I don't like it. I like how it was before. There was no reason to change it. If it's not broke don't fix it.
    Edited on 10/12/2009 4:46pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pistolp01

[2]Oct 9, 2009
    • level: 1
    Your show...the Insider...is a pathetic joke...you feature wannabe celebrities bashing other wannabe celebrities whose lives and opinions only denigrate our already dissolving society. Who are Jon and Kate...when did they ever become anything...if it wasn't for their kids nobody would even know or care if they were alive or dead. Now you guys treat them as if their existence is even minutely important...I just feel sorry for their kids. My God...is what they've done all it takes to make money and get the kind of attention they're garnering..Please...and on top of it you've got some ignorant lady from some "housewives" show talking about how they just want the attention to make money for themselves...what a hypocrite...what the hell does she think she did to be where she is...the exact same thing...it would be funny if it wasn't so pathetically sad...you guys are only a small tip of the iceberg when it comes to the erosion that is rapidly eating away our society...my comment want change anything..this I know...but...what the hell...can I be famous now...please please please...I mean come on guys I'm interesting too.....I'm sure you guys have room for one more no talent ass-kisser...lot's of love...keep up the great work..

jillsheffield

[3]Oct 15, 2009

I am a long time fan of The Insider and I am extremely disappointed with the new format. You are have really reduced yourself with this panel and arguing format. It used to be a classy show and now it clearly is not. I am only going to put up with this for a few more weeks before I leave you forever. Please respond quickly and do something before you lose your fan base.

limobobbie

[4]Oct 21, 2009
    Wow , I agree, why did you change The Insider? And that Nene Leakes is totally the worst, nastiest argumentive person I have ever seen and it's not worth watching Insider anymore if she is on. Who does she thnk she is??? If you call HER entertainment, your are nuts!

TaurusLady

[5]Nov 11, 2009
    I really fail to understand why this show continues to give a forum to Levi Johnson - - an uneducated slimeball - - and Jon Gosslein, an example of an egotistic philandering mid-life crisis male . . .whenever I hear they are going to be on the show or discussed, I flip to another channel!!

FrancescoPascar

[6]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 2
    You are right,I don`t like the new insider,what`s with the judges,and the bast and the worst,way don`t you look at yourself thats realy the worst.