The Insider

Thursday 7:00 PM on Premiered Sep 09, 2004 In Season

thefanof

The Insider Fan Reviews (17)

• lame

0.0
    why on earth would anyone create this show. the stories are somehow even more meaningless than those from access hollywood, which itself has become terrible over the years. no one i know would ever willingly watch this show. the hosts suck too. i guess thats why they werent hired by the other stations or at least kept with access hollywood.
  • People watch shows like the Insider to be entertained. Not to feel nausea by having a 650lb person on the show, along with a young person with a leg deformity.

0.1
    If people want to watch a show where they can see a deformed baby, along with a totally grossing video of a 650lb person, they can catch something like this on the Discovery channel, or National Geographic. People watch the Insider to see stories about people like Jessica Alba, and Jennifer Aniston. They don\'t watch it to get sick! I suggest you have your program director look into this, before you lose most of your viewing audience.
    aramm6@yahoo.com
  • Boycott Walart,Foodnetwork and any other network who bashes a person for something so long ago.

I heardd the foolishness of whats going on with Paula Deen and I can not believe that everyone is falling for this what she used the N word EONS have comidian who used it like yesterday and do they loose thier contracts for they a matter of fact people laugh at their jokes with how much flat out racism? Get will do anything in my power to make it my business to boycott every store and every network that is backing this sttupid Deen is just like everyone else,she is a human being who makes mistakes and what she says in the privacy of her own hoe is her own business PERIOD.....
  • ARGGG!!! His voice!!

I am usually on the computer in the evening and this show comes on after Nightline - which I really like. When I hear Pat O'Briens voice I cring!! How did he get this job?? He has a HORRIBLE voice for a show such as this! It is sooo annoying and screechy! I do not like anything about this show. I don't find this show to be honest because they hype EVERYTHING. They repeat the same thing night after night - it is so frustating!

Please, if nothing else, take Pat O'Brien off this show! Better yet - just take the show off the air and put on The Twilight Zone.
  • Hidden camera investigation: Kennel Abuse

I only saw a clip of what\\\'s to come about the hidden camera investigation of Kennel Abuse. I can\\\'t believe that I or any viewer were not warned of the graphic pictures that were about to be shown. I only saw a couple of seconds of a man with a dog on a leash. He had the dog up on its hide legs and against the wall and just smacked it across its face. I now cannot get this horrific vision out of my head. That split-second image will probably be forever engraved in my mind. I can\\\'t believe how much it has affected me! This could have been avoided if The Insider would have responsibly stated that disturbing and graphic film was about to be shown. Shame on you Insider!!! I\\\'ll be lucky if I\\\'ll be able to even go to sleep tonight. I hope I won\\\'t have to seek the aide of a doctor to cope with this!
  • Yuck, gossip show...

1.1
    This show is really annoying, all the stars and their flossy lives and stuff, so what? Who cares who's drunk, or pregnant, or in rehab? It's pointless. All they do is gossip and make people look bad on tv. Some parts of the show can be ok. Once in a while they come out with a decent story, that's worth listing to. But what is with all the comercials?? They say theyre going to have a story, but they keep pushing it back, and it just gets so monotonus, I just want to break the tv!! Stop doing that insider! If u say your going to do a story, then just do it. Dont talk about it for a few minutes, and tell us it's coming on right after the break if it's really not!
  • SUMMARY IS I DID NOT LIKE YOUR TV PROGRAM TONIGHT. YOU ALIENATED ME RIGHT OFF THE BAT WITH THE FIRST SEGMENT ON MARIE OSMOND, I DID NOT LIKE YOUR SHOW, I WILL NOT WATCH YOU EVER AGAIN, I DO NOT LIKE YOU, I DID NOT LIKE THE SHOW

2.1
    In short.....you showed Maria Osmond falling down 10 times in 1 minute. It was DISGUSTING!!!!!!i WAS/AM EXTREMELY , EXTREMELY disapointed in your show tonight. You turned me off so bad I feel as if I would never like to see your show ever again. It was just tooooooo much. I know you people like to tell yourselves its what we WANT to see, but I assure you....we don't want or need to see the same damn think over and over and over.....I'm still flaborgasted....I still can't believe what I just witnessed. Your garbage, you're very bad at your jobs. PITIFUL!
  • I am so sick of Donny Osmond plugging his sister Marie on Dancing with The Stars.

3.2
    Donny Osmond should realize that Dancing with The Stars is a dancing competition not a popularity contest. I am sick and tired of him bragging about his sister Marie every night on The Insider. It is shame that so soon after his father's death, that the entire family is on every channel of the TV promoting their upcoming tour. Whenever I turn on the TV, Donny's face is on every channel. Marie is no match for the remaining dancers on the show. It is time for her to get voted off. Then I would like to see what Donny has to say.
  • Kevin Frazier and the commericials are the biggest issues with the show...

Once in awhile we all like to be updated on what's going on in the Hollywood scene. The show itself follows a news anchor style format with the anchors giving all the buzz and adding their two cents to the information as well. I haven't much issue with the format or the buzz but I cannot stand Kevin Fraizer! He is one of the most awkward, annoying, and creepy-ish TV anchors I've ever watched.

For example, if something is obviously funny he will act so awkward, like he can't handle the humor, and try to say something to boot and he just ends up ruining the moment. He also has a slight air of haughtiness and an undercurrent of creepiness that I just can't describe. He should be replaced or given a smaller role on the show. The program would get 2 more points from me if he was gone.

There are also WAY too many commercials and unnecessary suspense for the smallest of stories.
  • 1/15/13

Your behavior toward the dog was childish and 3 of you on the show. Pit bulls have a reputation and are stigmatized to be vicious dogs ue to ignorance, when, in fact, they are smart wonderful and known to be "Nanny" dogs. You should do your homework when it comes to your guests, whether it be a dog or an actor, etc. I do not watch your show often, although, tonight left a very bad taste in my mouth for all 3 of you.
  • Kevin and Debbie Do Not Understand Because They Are Celebs Themselves

Re: 12-24-12 Show - Love your program, BTW. Today the show with Debbie and Kevin and the segment about Suzy Hamilton runner to prostitute, they both said that they did not understand her actions. Yet, the doctor on the segment spoke of how Suzy has a problem with needing, getting and being addicted to attention. I think that Kevin and Debbie do not get it because they are celebs themselves and are afraid to admit that all celebs need and are addicted to attention. It is not a bad thing, it is a characteristic that you should have to become a celebrity,but, keep your intelligence and insight and be realistic about celebrity life even if you are part of it. I know that Kevin and Debbie are intelligent people, they are smart enough to understand that Suzy is an extremist, and it is obvious that she has an addiction to attention no matter what she has to do to get it. The Doctor is right though, it is not something to be taken lightly, she might have even only had a child to get that attention (good example Octo-Mom), so there maybe complications down the road with her child. Also, if she does not honestly address the truth about this problem she will have more questionable actions down the road. Lets all be honest about celeb problems. Take care, Kim
  • Can Donny and Marie and I will be back.

A few things bother me about the show. For example waiting the entire show to see something then it is about one minute long. Also saying something is coming then telling us to go see it on-line. My biggest complaint of all has to be Donny and Marie. Please I beg of you give it a rest. They are so long ago and I just don't want to turn on your show and see their faces anymore. When your show is good, it is good. Just no more Donny and Marie has been.
    I will have to go away I fear until they do.
  • Its okay

5.9
    The Insider is an okay television program. It gives the latest scoop on TV, movies and celebrities and keeps me up to date on all the Hollywood "haps." I don't really like the various hosts and some of the segments they do are pretty dumb. It needs fine tuning but is one of the best celebrity news shows on TV
  • Beautiful J Lo???

Your show on Thursday or Friday where you showed Jennifer Lopez's new song/video... you all kept repeating the statement about how "beautiful" she is; OF COURSE she's beautiful, compare her now pictures to pic's of her when she first started out. She was attractive then but she apparently decided some surgery would net her lots more money via commercials, modeling, etc; which it has but let's be honest this is augmented beauty, not natural and ANYONE with her income can become beautiful. There's also the expensive make-up, hair care, nannies for the kids to free up her time and personal trainers she can afford and has the time to invest in as normal, working women with families can't.
  • the insider is really great the work team of the show is:Pat O'Brien,Lara Spencer,Victoria Recaño,Steven Cojocaru,Thomas Roberts and Cheryl Woodcock.

the insider is a great show which make you know any thing you want for example celebrity news as Jamie Lynn Spears Pregnant
    i think all of u should watch me myself watch to know anything i want to know it is really great place to get from it the news i think i know every thing because of it here are some ex(exampels) on what was said:Jessica Alba Pregnant With First Child:It's official! "The Insider" confirms that JESSICA ALBA is expecting her first child with long time boyfriend CASH WARREN.

Alba and Warren met on the set of 'The Fantastic Four' and have been dating since the fall of 2004.

The couple's baby is said to be due in late spring/early summer according to rep BRAD CAFARELLI.about the insider

Our Emmy® Award-winning journalist and Insider co-anchor.
    (Lara Spencer)
    Our award-winning anchor begins his fourth season with The Insider!(Pat o Brien)

(Victoria recano):Emmy® Award-winning Victoria Recaño serves as correspondent on "The Insider".

hope you enjoy reading the review !!!
  • Bropoke Anderson & Kevin Frazier Created Exciting Chemistry. Two Boobas Who Replaced Them Are Atrocious

Today is January 25 and the supporting cast on the show is unprofessional and unwatchable. Tonight I sign off from the show I so looked forward to. Exceptional chemistry bwetween the ever-stunnnig if not beautiful Brooke and her partner Kevin. The banter between the panel of new hosts is sickening. Why spend time developing a chemistry to seed it fall to amateurs who are more concierned with giggling and making faces/hand gestures. Ok. I see Kevin is on tonight, but the two talentless ladies are unwatchable. The lead female has the look for a fish market: horrible nose, horrible profile, horrible manner about her. Give them all the hook. Bring Brooke back or a comparable talent if there is onr out there. Whover made the call on casting needs to rethink matters before the ratings drop off the chart.
  • Better then CSI! Gets you on the edge of your seat everytime.

I love this show, I hate fox for doing this to us ...
    Cancelling it while it just starts to get fun.
    They did the same with Veritas and eyes, I hate these TV stations cancelling all good shows :(

CSI started to bore me, but this one gets better everytime just like 24 but different.
    I hope they change their mind and bring it back, but I haven't seen much of that before ...
ABC