The Insider

Thursday 7:00 PM on Premiered Sep 09, 2004 In Season

thefanof

The Insider Fan Reviews (17)

• the insider is really great the work team of the show is:Pat O'Brien,Lara Spencer,Victoria Recaño,Steven Cojocaru,Thomas Roberts and Cheryl Woodcock.

the insider is a great show which make you know any thing you want for example celebrity news as Jamie Lynn Spears Pregnant
    i think all of u should watch me myself watch to know anything i want to know it is really great place to get from it the news i think i know every thing because of it here are some ex(exampels) on what was said:Jessica Alba Pregnant With First Child:It's official! "The Insider" confirms that JESSICA ALBA is expecting her first child with long time boyfriend CASH WARREN.

Alba and Warren met on the set of 'The Fantastic Four' and have been dating since the fall of 2004.

The couple's baby is said to be due in late spring/early summer according to rep BRAD CAFARELLI.about the insider

Our Emmy® Award-winning journalist and Insider co-anchor.
    (Lara Spencer)
    Our award-winning anchor begins his fourth season with The Insider!(Pat o Brien)

(Victoria recano):Emmy® Award-winning Victoria Recaño serves as correspondent on "The Insider".

hope you enjoy reading the review !!!
ABC