The Invaders Forums

ABC (ended 1968)

All Day today on Sci-Fi

archangelwho

[1]Jan 18, 2010
    • level: 18
    Yes I know they change the way they write it but their way is just silly. Great way to spend the day working around the house. Too wet for the kids to go out. Even my 4 years old (who is a big fan of both Doctor Who) has set down and watched a few with me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DonHendrick

[2]Jan 19, 2011
    • level: 1

The Invader,s sci-fi TV series was one of the best shows in the 60s and evan today is still a great series that ran for 2 seasons,but the very last episode is what got me as the southern states has refuse to show on TV because the way it was played out.......especially at the christians point of view of the TV show,s last episode which they made a big issue of as the way that episode was played out which they were not happy of so that last episode is still in the archive which we probably will never ever see on TV. However tho, if the fan,s would like to see the very last episode I suggest you fan,s put in a strong request for it as its in 2 parts or maybe 3 parts and further more it involves the invaders at war with the human race........so in order to see who won this war would be pretty interesting,so make sure you put in that strong request and perhaps we may see that last episode and see the out come of ..........the INVADERS.

DonHendrick

[3]Jan 19, 2011
    • level: 1

archangelwho wrote:
    Yes I know they change the way they write it but their way is just silly. Great way to spend the day working around the house. Too wet for the kids to go out. Even my 4 years old (who is a big fan of both Doctor Who) has set down and watched a few with me.
    I HOPE ONE DAY THERE WILL BE A REMAKE OF THIS GREAT SCI-FI TV SERIES IN THE SAME FASHION FROM THE OLD SERIES AND THE SAME STORY DIALOG AND SAME CHARACTOR (DAVID VINCENT)