The Invaders

ABC (ended 1968)

The Invaders Fan Reviews (7)

• A weekly never miss from my childhood!

David Vincent, looking for that turn on a lonely country road that he never found...and drove straight into a nightmare! Oh my God did I love this show back in the day...a paranoid masterpeice! Never mind that the aliens all looked, acted and dressed like government agents (it was after all a Quinn-Martin Production, and their other big T.V. hit back then was The F.B.I.) and that the aliens were so wimpy that all David Vincent had to do was give them one or two good head knocks and they'd fall over, die and burn up,I just couldn't get enough of the Invaders. I spent a lot of time as a kid wondering what I'd do if I were in David Vincent's shoes, and I always wondered where I could get one of those light-up discs that the aliens had in the palm of their hands that caused cerebreal hemmorage in human victims, I can think of a few teachers I had back in jr. high school that I would have liked to use it on...ha!