The Jamie Foxx Show

Always Follow Your Heart

Aired Wednesday 9:30 PM May 20, 1999 on The WB

• This is one of the best shows.

I really like this show because, it shows how a man and a woman that have feelings for each other, turn out to get together without all the drama. I think Jamie is one of the best comedian/actors that's out right now and not to mention that he can literally blow you away when he sings. Honestly, i would like to see Jamie in alot of more movies. He's like the new Denzel of movies or something. Maybe one day they can be in a movie together. Well thats all I really have to say about this episode, so I will holla at yall a little later. Take Care.
  • When Silas proposes to Fancy, Jamie gets sad. Jamie then goes to try to say to Fancy what he has always wanted to say.

I really love this episode it shows how much Fancy and Jamie really love each other and how they have feelings for each other. It also makes you wonder what is going to happen next. Some people may have saw this coming while others didn't it really depends if you watch there realtionship closely. One thing that suprises people is that Jamie had dated Cherise, Fancy's best friend, in the last two episodes, this made it even better. I could tell that Fancy always did have feelings for Jamie and we can all tell Jamie had feelings for Fancy. Overall I loves this episode.

• When Silas proposes, Jamie gets jealous and he wants to tell Fancy how he feels but can't so when Fancy and Silas try to geta away and go to a casino Jamie goes to tell Fancy how he feels and Fancy tells him and they end up togeether.

I really love this episode, because you never actually saw it coming and it really shows how Fancy always wanted Jamie.I thought Fancy was using Silas to get to jamie and I don't blame her especially he was dating my best friend.
    I never even thought about Jamie and Cherise getting together.I just couldn't wait to see the next episode. I also wondered if Cherise would start dating Silas, since she was a gold diggerand she likes doctors. She also dated Kobe Bryant. After that episode I saw something big and suprizing coming AGAIN. Jamie and Fancy together and reunited. Congrats!