The Jamie Foxx Show

Episode 100: Always and Forever (a.k.a. Happily Ever After)

Aired Wednesday 9:30 PM Jan 14, 2001 on The WB

• This episode is my favorite of all times there is no other episode better than when Jamie marry Fancy

bdbv bvb cbbvbvbj vbvhbv bvhj b bhbbh bhb hbh bh bh bh njh g b hb bh b hg gvg vg vg vh bhb h hgg vg fc dx dc gb hbjn j nhb gv fc f b hnj mk m ,l , k n hbg vfcfc c d g bh njn jj ij h yg tgft fv bhn jn j b b b g gg b gb v fvh b bh gvcff cc vhj h jv gv cf gchg vb bj hjv ghcv fc gv bnkj lk njhjb gyvcf cvhb kjn jn b yvy cvyg bj b vgv cf
  • The song was so cool.

The song was very moving and i really loved it. It was very cool when he came to the wedding with the police. it was also funny when they took Uncle Junior away. I just loved it so much. O and i just loved fancy outfit. it was so beautiful. E-40 was also funny.The show was funny. It was one of the most memorable episodes that i have ever watched. on tv.
  • I was watch the Jamie Foxx DVD and I hear him sing this song about his soon to be wife, Fancy. I was so moved and touched by this song, I now want to use it for my wedding in July 2006. Thank you Jamie for writing this song

I was watch the Jamie Foxx DVD and I hear him sing this song about his soon to be wife, Fancy. I was so moved and touched by this song, I now want to use it for my wedding in July 2006. Thank you Jamie for writing this song. It completely discribes the relationship that me and my fiance share.
  • this is jus a great show. I love the way Jamie and Fancy got married.This was a beautiful wedding.

This was one of my favorite show. I have watched The Jamie Foxx Show for a while now and every time I watch it I am happy for this show. Jamie and Fancy were meant to be together and on this episode they finally got married. Jamie sang a pretty song 2 Fancy. I love this episode. Jamie and Fancy was so beautiful together.
  • It was so awsome and heartfelt I loved it, it made me cry.

I haven't seen a happily ever after quite like that. And the song that Jamie sang was the icing on the cake. It was spectacular. It was so awsome and heartfelt I loved it, it made me cry. I want my wedding to be just like that. I want to go all the way, the wedding dress the song everything from top to bottom.
CTRC