The Jamie Foxx Show

The WB (ended 2001)

The Jamie Foxx Show Fan Reviews (18)

• It's alright

There's nothing much else on. I do wished it was better.

5-10 random ep (June-July 2015) BET
  • Witty Love and Adventures!

Jamie was always chasing Fransesca. He always tried to woo her by singing. He eventually wins her over. But he was very very comedic. Great for comedy!
  • A stereotypical and demeaning example of Black comedy. A modern example of unabashed blaxploitation.

There's really not much one can say about this show, because honestly there isn't that much substance to it. The producers just seem to be content with throwing out Black sitcom stereotypes, make all the Black characters embody highly stereotypical mannerisms, and in doing so will hopefully garner a brain-dead Black audience. The show's recent pick-up by BET signifies that apparently these lowly tactics have proven to be successful, cuz if you're looking for a brain-dead Black audience, BET is the definate hotspot. Personally I find this show completely offensive to my intelligence and utterly unwatchable. Just don't get me started on the Wayan Bros.
  • What a con!

After having a guest leave and has her credit card maxed-out, she thought it would be a great idea to wet the floor so that she can get a room for free. Well, the guest sues Jamie and the workers at the hotel (with Ruth Buzzi as the Judge). The Guest makes herself even worse than she was before, but when they ask her to dance, she has egg on her face and when she actually does fall, Jamie and his staff won't help. It seems that Ms. Richburg cried wolf one too many times and now she is paying for it!
  • good show?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

wer r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r ry good
  • Cool!

6.6
    I would say the t.v. show is a classic. Because Jamie Foxx is the main character of the show and really do love him. I would say my favorite episode is when Jamie and Fancy got married. I would say this is the best show ever. It's funny as it relates to some people out here in the world. This show isn't just funny, but it shows a lot of talent which Jamie can sing and also it shows that he caring and he is there when you need a friend. I'll never forget that one episode when he thought Silace was cheating on Fancy. Jamie and Fancy went salsa dancing and Silace appeared with this beautiful lady which was his dance instructor. But Jamie and Fancy thought other wise. But in the end Silace and Fancy got. The Jamie Foxx Show is a classical comedy. There is never a dull moment throughout the entire 5 seasons. Jamie Foxx delivers a brilliant, hilarious, and an unforgettable performance. Garrett Moris adds his own flavor of comedy and is a great addition to the show. Garcelle Beauvais, Ella English, and Christopher Duncan also give the show that certain spice that pushes it over the top for an excellent show. Great jokes, hilarious faces, and funny body postures are the ingredients that help this show set the standard for sitcoms following it. Jamie Foxx and his extreme sense of humor made The Jamie Foxx Show ahead of its time and a classic sitcom! Jamie Foxx had a really great show. I'm glad the show finished and didn't get canceled. It was really funny. I like when Jaime Foxx sing on there. I love his voice. Overall, each character helped make the show to a very successful one. Those little add in jokes he says are hilarious.
  • I just wanted to know why the Jamie Foxx show is not aired anymore....

No matter how many times I watch The jamie Foxx show it is fall off the sofa funny... I really think that Jamie Foxx is better at making people laugh then he is at playing a cop in Miami Vice. It is most defenitly a 10. He is a all around funny guy...
  • An Awesome show, funny, enertaining, and a great family show

The Jamie Foxx Show is about Texas native Jamie King ( Jamie Foxx) that is an aspiring actor who heads to Hollywood in hopes to find fame and fortune in the entertainment industry. He works at his Aunt Helen (Ellia English) and Uncle Junior's (Garrett Morris) at the Los Angeles hotel, the King's Towers. On the job, he annoys co-worker Braxton P. Hartnabrig (Christopher B. Duncan), to the up-tight accountant, and tries to win the attention of gorgeous desk clerk, Francesca "Fancy" Monroe (Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon), who has made it clear that she is not interested in an office romance. Nevertheless, Jamie is determined to maintain his skills as an entertainer and move into the limelight.
  • Jamie Foxx is a trip. He be acting silly too. He plays Jamie King who moved with his Aunty and Uncle. They own a Hotel called Kings Tower. And Braxton and Fancy work at the hotel also. It be funny when Jamie be picking on Braxton..........................

Uncle Junior is funny too. He`s hilarious. WB cancelled this along with the Wayons Bros. for no reason. And I`m glad that BET have them both on their network. I`m glad that they released this show on dvd. But they never did release season two on dvd yet. I wonder when they`re gonna release season two on dvd.
  • I don't think so

6.9
    On the few occasions I was forced to look at Jamie and Friends, I was rarely entertained. Although Jamie Foxx did make a few funny moments, the show itself was like Tv's version of straight to DVD. Like it was groomed for syndication on the WB. The 'best' part of this show was Jamie's joking relationship with his coworker in the hotel, Braxton. The way he'd comment on his bad breath and his corny attitude was kinda funny. I liked his Uncle on the show, Junior, better on Martin- but he was still pretty funny here. Decent show to look at in a pinch.
  • Basically, Jamie Foxx goes by Jamie King in this hilarious show of ingenious twists and mishaps at his uncle's hotel.

The Jamie Foxx Show is a very underrated, hilarious television show. The range of Jamie Foxx on this show is impeccable, and he could have gone anywhere with this series if it had not have been cancelled. Even his supporting characters were all somewhat accomplished actors with great roles in other movies. In the King's Hotel, the main set where most of the stortyline always starts, you get a homely feeling of love and a bond that only comfortable and established actors can achieve. Most of the issues and problems they encounter in the show come from one of the characters trying to help another, thus evolving this show's external shell of just another funny black sitcom to a classic in it's own right.
  • I am addicted to the Jamie Foxx Show. I never miss it. Can\'t wait until all 5 seasons are on DVD.

\\"Happily Ever After\\\" is my favorite episode of the show. My other favorites are any shows that Jamie and Fancy kiss. Is it all acting??? I don\'t think so. Can any one name those episodes for me? (cldgrice@hotmail.com) I didn\'t realize how good jamie\'s show was until it was already into the 4th season.
  • I would say the t.v. show is a classic. Because Jamie Foxx is the main character of the show and really do love him. I would say my favorite episode is when Jamie and Fancy got married. I

I would say this is the best show ever. It\\\'s funny as it relates to some people out here in the world. This show isn\\\'t just funny, but it shows alot of talent which Jamie can sing and also it shows that he caring and he is there when you need a freind. I\\\'ll never forget that ine episode when he thought Silace was cheating on Fancy. Jamie and Fancy went salsa dancing and Silace appeared with this beautiful lady which was his dance instructor. But Jamie and Fancy thought other wise. But in the end Silace and Fancy got
  • superb

The Jamie Foxx Show is a classical comedy. There is never a dull moment throughout the entire 5 seasons. Jamie Foxx delivers a brillant, hillarious, and an unforgetable performance. Garrett Moris adds his own flavor of comedy and is a great addition to the show. Garcelle Beauvais, Ella English, and Christopher Duncan also give the show that certain spice that pushes it over the top for an excellent show. Great jokes, hilarious faces, and funny body postures are the ingredients that help this show set the standard for sitcoms following it. Jamie Foxx and his extreme sense of humor made The Jamie Foxx Show ahead of its time and a classic sitcom!
  • Very, Very funny. Every episode you are bound to laugh. I love this show!

Jamie Foxx had a really great show. I'm glad the show finished and didn't get cancelled. It was really funny. I like when Jaime Foxx sing on there. I love his voice. Overall, each character helped make the show to a very successful one. Those little add in jokes he says are hilarious.
  • The Jamie Foxx Show is a classical comedy...

• "I'm Tyrone Koppel and...it's all good."

One of the best black comedies out there, I wish WB could've kept it a little longer. I just can't wait till all the DVDs finally come out. However, at the same time we got one of the best actors in Hollywood now because of it. And thats all good.
  • all i have to say is that i love this show

This show was a hit.It should have did shows afer the marriage. But the show is the greatest.i LOVE this show withall my heart.I think it is a trendsetter.It is was and will always be a really great show.I really loved the show when they got married. I was the best.
BET