The Jamie Foxx Show

The WB (ended 2001)

The Jamie Foxx Show Fan Reviews (17)

• Cool!

6.6
    I would say the t.v. show is a classic. Because Jamie Foxx is the main character of the show and really do love him. I would say my favorite episode is when Jamie and Fancy got married. I would say this is the best show ever. It's funny as it relates to some people out here in the world. This show isn't just funny, but it shows a lot of talent which Jamie can sing and also it shows that he caring and he is there when you need a friend. I'll never forget that one episode when he thought Silace was cheating on Fancy. Jamie and Fancy went salsa dancing and Silace appeared with this beautiful lady which was his dance instructor. But Jamie and Fancy thought other wise. But in the end Silace and Fancy got. The Jamie Foxx Show is a classical comedy. There is never a dull moment throughout the entire 5 seasons. Jamie Foxx delivers a brilliant, hilarious, and an unforgettable performance. Garrett Moris adds his own flavor of comedy and is a great addition to the show. Garcelle Beauvais, Ella English, and Christopher Duncan also give the show that certain spice that pushes it over the top for an excellent show. Great jokes, hilarious faces, and funny body postures are the ingredients that help this show set the standard for sitcoms following it. Jamie Foxx and his extreme sense of humor made The Jamie Foxx Show ahead of its time and a classic sitcom! Jamie Foxx had a really great show. I'm glad the show finished and didn't get canceled. It was really funny. I like when Jaime Foxx sing on there. I love his voice. Overall, each character helped make the show to a very successful one. Those little add in jokes he says are hilarious.