The Jamie Kennedy Experiment

The WB (ended 2004)

The Jamie Kennedy Experiment Fan Reviews (3)

7.8
  • a really funny show

jamie kenned experment is like a show like punked but diffrent . they bring celbs on the show like punked and make funny things happen to them. it was really funny at times and brought a huge sortment of celbs on the show in each ep and the show was also sorta like hidden camra. the show did not last that long becasue it did start to go down hill after two years and it got tiring. so that is why i gave the show a 7 and jamie kennedy left the show to do movies it was a ok show just did not last.
  • ummmm i need help i want to get someone on the show but i want it to be a good prank can someone help me and send me an e-mail telling me how to get an application plz... my e-mail is latinagurl_4eva@hotmail.com thnkx

my e-mail is latinagurl_4eva@hotmail.com
    thnkx. im in desperate need of finding out how i can get someone on this show plz.....
  • its okay... it gives me a chuckle

jamie kennedy is pretty funny in this show, and the guy WITH jamie is alright, but this show seems a little predictable. Like when jamie's friend was in ice t's dressing room, i just KNEW ice T would come around the corner and catch him. But overall this show is kinda funny, the plot is crazy. Got a corny white guy tryin to be a rapper.