The Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency

Miami Destiny, Part 2

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Feb 12, 2008 on Oxygen

• Oh my gosh! Viva La Janice! Insane clients, models complain and WHAM at the END!

This episode was all the wild and crazy reasons that I watch this show. First Janice, totally and insanely has her models perform a fashion show at 1 AM the morning before a very important casting. Then the next day, those oh-so-important clients want to import female models because non of Janice's are "good enough" OH, don't tell that to Mama Janice!!

I just loved how Janice stuck up for the girls (it helped me forgive her for her insane antics of having a 1 AM lingerie fashion show) and big wigs finally changed their mind. Of course, Peter did nothing for the guys. Peter's a dud anyway.

Then at the end to drop the bomb on Peter and then the models that Peter's out. Awesome! Of course, they have to set it up that he'll fight and do all that, but who knows. It just rocked my socks off to see a totally awesome show that reminded me of all the reasons I watch. Great season finale!