The Jeff Dunham Show

Comedy Central (ended 2009)

The Jeff Dunham Show Fan Reviews (6)

• Ventriliquist Jeff Dunham is back on TV, with Walter, Achmed, Peanut, and the whole gang.

I'm not sure why Jeff Dunham and his shows always get bad reviews. Am I missing out on something? Well, who cares about what other people think? I'm actually a fan of Jeff Dunham, and any other GOOD ventriliquist. I like the characters he works with, in order from favorite to least favorite: Walter, Achmed the Dead Terrorist, Bubba J, Peanut. There are a few more, but I am too infamiliar with those. What I like about this show more than just ordinary performances that Jeff Dunham has done is that we get to see people like Walter and Achmed and the others go out and perform in real life situations like regular humans. (Of course we know they're not humans, but play along) For example, Walter goes to the doctor's office to get a physical - from a female doctor! That was funny. Then Achmed tries to get registration to become an official U.S. citizen, and with the help of decently-ok hillbilly Bubba J, fails; Epically! So, if you ask me, I'm not quite sure why people hate this show. Maybe I just haven't read the reviews of critics much - in other words, I might read a sentence or two before I decide that I'm not going to read the review anymore, since it's a bad one. But I would recomend Jeff Dunham to anyone, if they are "dumb" enough to not even of heard of him before!