The Jeffersons Forums

CBS (ended 1985)

Something sad about George Dream

TV70sFan1

[1]Feb 21, 2009
    • level: 1
    Remember the episode George Dream? where he fell asleep at work and dreamed it was 1996. I was just watching it the other day and realize that in real life Roxie Roker(Helen) would not live until 1996.:
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KennethAuler

[2]Jan 14, 2011

Hi: Your discovery of Roxey Roker (Helen) is a Sad thought, still. Never realized that until now...Friday January 14, 2011. Will travel via the internet to see if I can learn more about (Helen's) passing over.If everything has a season and a reason it still always is (emotional). As my own life last Saturday morning around 7:30 AM (PST) in Palm Springs California found myself on the my

apartment home floor felt that was my "last call at some bar in Hollywood on or about not yet close to 10:00 PM (PDLS)."

What a Johnny Mathis, Wonderful So Wonderful thing was unfolding. A CPA's work is not always fun. Find myself working at that hour.

Other activities of any sort is in all probability more enjoyable. Then comes Mary Hartman we walk all something like a few feet an find we can knock on Johnny's door - he would probably say come on in for a night cap - much like his wonderful singing....(?)

"That's Show Biz" - Closer has already has been there for me and sure need to work for the money. A CPA is my job...

Much as "our missed Helen" the great things end. AND sorrow is exceeded only by it's sorrow! There has been much reflection of a time and a place that is "Still very much a meaningful experience" a P-spot for a man. Thirty-one years and counting (compared to a Wonderful Wonderful magic thing Is still here and smiling!

Thank God for having all this great experience of life. Have stayed listed in the telephone directory only for a fantasy of a call, to say, hi I am well! In all probability that is more than satisfying to actually know that in all completeness. Still the knowledge is the real happiness to that. A"dream"makes it worth everything. Am I a happy camper to really say, "That makes me as happy it that happens.

Great, thank you for letting me know the "Wonderful - Wonderful News

If you have been fast asleep - boy am I pleased and hope your dreams are even more happy - that works real well for me. Live happy and enjoy it as long as possible. Now am like double happy! Thank you again kind person for letting me know. You are appreciated!God Bless and keep you....That is a Wonderful - Wonderful thing....

Ken of the desert. P.S. -It is January 14 and will be going up to 75 degrees, "Think I'll go outside for a while and just smile...meet and join the Young Rascals....They that's sounds good to me. The best to everyone else. If everyone else is happy - Think what a Wonderful - Wonderful life that I'll have...

KennethAuler

[3]Jan 14, 2011
    Point well taken!