The Jeffersons

CBS (ended 1985)

boechsner

The Jeffersons Fan Reviews (21)

• Oh what can I say about the Jeffersons. A show about a couple who moved on up in the sky and got a piece of the pie.

This show was a great show and I really miss seeing it on television. I don't see it no more, and there are no channels that I know of that is showing it. This show thought us about life lessons and was funny at the same time. George Jefferson, was a mean, stubborn, and likeable character. He made us laugh, and sometimes he made us angry, but he still was one of a kind. His wife Lousie Jefferson was kind, loveable, funny, and beautiful. She knew how to get back at George and set him straight.
    Florence was a beauitful, funny, down to earth, and loveable maid. She cleaned and did what any maid would do, on her own time that is. There were many other great characters too like the Willis, Tom Willis and Helen Willis, and their daughter Jenny, who fell in love with the Jeffersons son Lionel.
TVONE