The Jerry Springer Show Forums

Weekdays 11:00 AM on In Season

dvd boxsets would be lovely

tvatitsbest

[1]Sep 27, 2006
    • level: 2

Would anyone else love this show to be released on a dvd boxset showing all the awesome episodes with the best fights, and shcoking stories?. I dont want the best highlights i want all the best episodes with special features.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FeralDeath

[2]Sep 30, 2006
    • level: 13
    It would be nice to have a set of the best shows out there, but I think that would be a bit impossible. Jerry's been on for 15 years now and they've filmed over 3000 episodes. Who's to say which episodes are the best and which ones aren't? However, I do share in your interest in an ideal release of the finest moments on Springer and would support such releases if they existed.

cherokeelady42

[3]Dec 29, 2006
    • level: 26
    **** wrote:

Would anyone else love this show to be released on a dvd boxset showing all the awesome episodes with the best fights, and shcoking stories?. I dont want the best highlights i want all the best episodes with special features.

[QUOTE="cherokeelady42"]you can buy VHS but I don't think you can buy any DVD's yet.Wish you could get them in DVD's[?QUOTE]

dude6363

[4]Jan 23, 2007
    • level: 60
    Hahaha. 3000 episodes and what are they? 60 minutes each? God, i'd hate to be assigned that job of going over each episode by watching it and then decide which is the best by a specific amount of time. That really would suck having to sit in 15-hour marathons every day. No, does this show need a 'Best Of'? Well first a talk show (and I use that turm very loosely since it's just hitting, cursing ect.) a talk show has never been put on DVD because once you watch it that's usually it and your through with it same with gameshows. Even the most popular game shows have never seen a dvd. I think that is a bad idea because once it's over I usually don't care and I wouldn't ever want to watch it over again. We already know what happens. So in conclusion on the DVD thing: No thanks!

alanofmacon

[5]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 1

Hello,

Steve is nice as a bouncer but not as a host! He does not cut it AT ALL!

Forget that Reverend drunk. He is an insult to anyone's intelligence!!! Why make people mad at JERRY over this dumb loser!

And let yourOPRAH go eat a tub of chitterlings....she is just another hanger on!

I have watched Jerry Spinger faithfully for years and have always enjoyed his whitty, speedy, clever personality! He has had the ratings.....why spoil a good thing with adding these rediculous no talented people!

LEAVE JERRY THE STAR!!! Drop all the others!!!!!

Alan Walden

Macon, Georgia