TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Episode question

Kenant00

[1]Jul 9, 2006
    • level: 8

Hi,

I don't know if anyone caught it but at 1am on july 9th on wb20 they reran this episode where at the end of it when the crowd was talking to the guests there was a large number of women in the crowd a few in groups of 3 who lifted their shirts up for jerry beeds then when they ran the ending credits all those women stood in a circle and did the same thing lifted up their shirts and the camera man got a closeup of all their brests. Anyone know when that episode was originally aired? I wanna catch that one again when it's reaired. And a 2nd question I have is do you think they should put that episode on dvd and uncensor that part I just mentioned?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FeralDeath

[2]Sep 30, 2006
    • level: 13
    I recall the episode you're talking about but I can't seem to remember the name.  If I see it I'll post it for you.

moneyboller1

[4]Apr 9, 2007
    • level: 1

I THINK JERRY SURE STOP THAT THERE ARE KID WHO LOOKING AT THAT SHOW LADY DONT SHOW THERE SELF ON TV LIKE THAT AND THAT FIGHTING OVER SOME NO GOOD ??????? PLEASE.  AND STEVE YOU NOT ALL THAT WHY WHEN THEY BE FIGHTING YOU HOLD ONE AND LET THE OTHER BEAT  THEM DOWN  AND THE PEOPLE THAT COME ON THERE MMMMM  I LOOKING TO TURM JERRY ON AND SEE HALF HUMAN  BABY  YOU NEED TO STOP  IT NOT A FAMILY SHOW YOU PUT IT ON NIGHT  WHEN THE KID ARE SLEEP AND IN BED

TKnHappyNess

[5]May 26, 2007
    • level: 20
    You do know there are censors that bleep and blur all the good stuff, right?

alanofmacon

[6]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 1

Hello,

Steve is nice as a bouncer but not as a host! He does not cut it AT ALL!

Forget that Reverend drunk. He is an insult to anyone's intelligence!!! Why make people mad at JERRY over this dumb loser!

And let your OPRAH go eat a tub of chitterlings....she is just another hanger on!

I have watched Jerry Spinger faithfully for years and have always enjoyed his whitty, speedy, clever personality! He has had the ratings.....why spoil a good thing with adding these rediculous no talented people!

LEAVE JERRY THE STAR!!! Drop all the others!!!!!

Alan Walden

Macon, Georgia