The Jerry Springer Show Forums

Weekdays 11:00 AM on In Season

I Miss Steve

Mad_Buck

[1]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 79
    Sadly, the show just hasn't been the same since Steve left. Todd is a wuss and that stupid Preacher is an embarassment to the human race. I'm afraid that Jerry has officially jumped the shark.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Mythdon

[2]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 7
    Why would you miss Steve Wilkos?, hes got his own show now.

FeralDeath

[3]Feb 18, 2008
    • level: 13
    The only thing Steve did when he was a body guard was to tell people to watch their language and to stop fighting. Unless of course you miss the many guests wanting to rub Steve's head. If it's the shows where he was the host that you missed, check out The Steve Wilkos Show (as mentioned in the previous post).

DMoore159

[4]May 24, 2008
    • level: 5
    I don't!

NYCz

[5]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 2
    Steve is doing great on his own show. Just renewed for a new season if my wife ever lets me watch it. She can't the yelling on his or Jerry's show.

I agree that they should can the reverend. I can't stand watching him. Bring back the hula hoop girl for background. Beats the monkey, the man on stilts, the mime, and the plate spinner by miles. She's easy on the eyes.

vargreen

[6]Jan 19, 2010
    • level: 1

we all miss steve,but we watch the steve wilkos show and its brilliant! Jerry Springer show has changed that stupid preacher, revrent snore and freaky kenny and we hate seeing the women on stage all the time we want the men ( who arent skanky) Like steve, sexy tony, where the hell are all the black security men? Less of jerrys angels and more of jerrys muscle men!! We are women as you can guess..

WE LOVE THE JERRRY SPRINGERR SHOW!

we love the skanky trailer park guests they are sooo funny! And we love the kunfu guy, who mastered the arts through watching films,Please repeat that episode , it was the funniest thing ever.