TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Todd's Tranny?

LalaMariablk007

[1]Oct 24, 2006
    • level: 1
    Well here goes, everyone is always saying Todd's gay Well from this side of the television set it would just be better if the entire staff just admit they are gay also.  Now heres my reason: It is heartbreaking seeing you guys up there and looking unquestionable on an questionable set. Meaning you men (Most of the seen staff on the show.) All appear to be men that fall in love with women. You guys look well mostly straight, and to see what you would have to choose from is heartbreaking.  It's as if they aren't even here or so high that they've lost it and do they love that "Nasty Pole" or what? Jerry doesn't look gay Todd doesn't look gay Steve doesn't look gay The Buzzer guy doesn't look gay and they real shocker would be if you guys actually have morals and standards... Isn't it easier to say that your gay It wouldn't look so heavy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FeralDeath

[2]Oct 24, 2006
    • level: 13
    Personally I don't think Todd is gay or even bisexual for that matter.  Yes, the cast and crew do make fun of Todd by claiming he is "that way" but the only reason it happens is for comedic purposes.  It's funny when Jerry makes a crack about a transsexual on stage and claims Todd was there with him last night.  Everyone laughs, Todd laughs and may even respond back in a way that makes it funnier.  I would think that, by now, everyone is friends and they're just poking fun at each other and the fact they question Todd's sexuality is in no way serious.

alanofmacon

[3]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 1

Hello,

Steve is nice as a bouncer but not as a host! He does not cut it AT ALL!

Forget that Reverend drunk. He is an insult to anyone's intelligence!!! Why make people mad at JERRY over this dumb loser!

And let yourOPRAH go eat a tub of chitterlings....she is just another hanger on!

I have watched Jerry Spinger faithfully for years and have always enjoyed his whitty, speedy, clever personality! He has had the ratings.....why spoil a good thing with adding these rediculous no talented people!

LEAVE JERRY THE STAR!!! Drop all the others!!!!!

Alan Walden

Macon, Georgia