Who checks out this show?

FeralDeath

[1]Oct 31, 2006
    • level: 13
    Hi users of TV.com,
    I was just wondering, how many people actually come and check out what's happening with The Jerry Springer Show. It would be sweet to know who my audience is, so just leave a message and any feedback to make this site better.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

marysuperfly

[2]Nov 12, 2006
    • level: 6
    I think teenagers are interested in this show because of its content. I liked it when I was in high school, but now I think it is sort of pathetic. Teens like sex, fights, and drama-rama. It's normal.

FeralDeath

[3]Nov 13, 2006
    It's true that teenagers would be interested in this show; it has all the stuff they shouldn't watch and more, but I am not a teenager and I still enjoy a good episode every now and then. For example, an episode of this season had a guy on the show that wanted to propose to his girlfriend and dump his boyfriend. Before he could tell his boyfriend that he was breaking up with him, his boyfriend comes out and claims that the guy is annoying and he's been sleeping with his brother! After all the fightings been done, both couples were married by Reverend Shnorr. I found it quite funny and entertaining, so I agree that teenagers would like it but I would also suggest that its not the only age group out there.

Qualdaran

[4]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 4
    I watch it every day at 3, so I come here to check when new episodes will be out quite often.

FeralDeath

[5]Feb 15, 2007
    I'm afraid the new shows won't be showing up now... I've missed a lot since my computer has died but if you could submit the episode you watched, with a summary that would be awesome!

bag2218

[6]Mar 2, 2007
    • level: 12
    I tape it whenever I can(I'm always at school when it comes on)

ez1jb

[7]Mar 12, 2007
    • level: 14
    Wow- I can't remember when I actually watched this show-it was around the time of the OJ Simpson trial.

alanofmacon

[8]Jul 29, 2007
    • level: 1

Hello,

Steve is nice as a bouncer but not as a host! He does not cut it AT ALL!

Forget that Reverend drunk. He is an insult to anyone's intelligence!!! Why make people mad at JERRY over this dumb loser!

And let yourOPRAH go eat a tub of chitterlings....she is just another hanger on!

I have watched Jerry Spinger faithfully for years and have always enjoyed his whitty, speedy, clever personality! He has had the ratings.....why spoil a good thing with adding these rediculous no talented people!

LEAVE JERRY THE STAR!!! Drop all the others!!!!!

Alan Walden

Macon, Georgia