The Jerry Springer Show Forums

Weekdays 11:00 AM on In Season

Why don't the cancel this alredy!

charzoid

[1]May 31, 2008
    • level: 5

I seen this show before a few times and heard what other people think of it. What is so great about a show that makes people act crazy and start fighting every episode? It make us as americans look as though we have know since of peacrful discussion at all. The show has had people try and cancel it already and for some reason the show is still around. Why?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Balletchick14

[2]Aug 13, 2008
    • level: 4
    b/c it shows how normal other people's lifes might be. everyday you hear people complain about their lives like they are the only ones with problems and its the worst problem in the world. this show is out of the everyday normal and can make you laugh if you really want to laugh. you say its stupid b/c you think people really dont act like this or they are acting too crazy when in reality that is their life. dont look down on people because they are different

Frankie123457

[3]Aug 15, 2008
    • level: 2
    I used to like this show until they stared to have all of those other people in the background, like that guy with no legs, and then there's that Mexican guy, I feel offended every time I see him (I'm Mexican)! Otherwise there's nothing really bad about it, and isn't it staged? I've seen that he/she person in like five different episodes with different names!

GameWiz1000

[4]Aug 22, 2008
    • level: 25

Does anyone know what kindof ratings the show gets? I know it used to dominate day-time television in the 90's. It's probably decreased by now.

NYCz

[5]Sep 15, 2008
    • level: 2
    This show is all about shock value now. A fist fight in the 90's was much rarer than it is now. Now they ring a freaking bell. Kenny Easterday, the man born with half a spine, has been taken under the Springer wing. I love this guy. I hope one day he has his own talk show.

vargreen

[6]Jan 19, 2010
    • level: 1

We live in Brighton in England, the weather in England is **** so when it is winter we look foward to watching good old jerry at 11 pm on cbs

we absolutely LOVE IT it's our highlight of our day after working hard having a bit of dinner and winding down to watch jerry whilst sipping on a cup of coffe

It wouldnt be the same without jerry in our living room every evening, hes part of the family now!!

WE WANT JERRY TO STAY, but danny the interpretor can GO! Pleaseeeeee!!! hess soo boring and annoying and always has a blanc expression DANNY TO GO!!!!! and Kenny can join him!

jason43224

[7]Dec 18, 2010
    • level: 7

Because white trash, whores, trannys, and lesbians bring in the ratings