The Jerry Springer Show

Weekdays 11:00 AM on Premiered Sep 30, 1991 In Season

The Jerry Springer Show Fan Reviews (105)

6.2
  • A BIG FAN OF YOUR SHOW

JERRY I LOVE UR SHOW I WATCH U FROM MORNING UNTIL U COME BACK ON AT 2:00AM U ARE TOO FUNNY KEEY UP THE GOOD WORK NO MATTER WHAT ANY ONE SAYS UR SHOW IS THE BEST:)
  • Jerry Jerry Jerry

the biggest thing to happen on trash tv and the funniest thing to happen on trash tv. a show that is as low class. people who call this mindless dribble should really develop a sense of humor.funny a several ocasions with stupid imbred families, pregnant 10 year old in the audience and a fat lesbian plus midgets with no legs that has to a circus act right. Jerry is the best and funny at what he does exposing white trash on his show with humorous punch line.i love this and all of it trashy humor and bad topic jerry keep doing what your doing
  • This is the show where anything can happend.

Oh my god, i love this show. I like it when people talk mess to each other it is freaking funny. Jerry is good show to watch but not good for childern. But i saw this show when i was litte. I also like when the girls get into fights. Anything can happen on this show anybody can come and anybody can be guess.I dont think they will ever stop showing the show because it is that damn good and shows like that never stop showing. Jerry rocks and the show will blow your mind away. The jerry show is crazy as hell.
  • Jerry ! Jerry !

What a reality show ! The host Jerry Springer introduces us to various guests, all of them comimg from different backgrounds, ethnicity and lifestyles ? Yet they all seem to have something in common: 1. they have comething to confess and 2. that confession is usually unusual if not downright bizarre ! Ever since the show began, Jerry has introduced to us individuals, friends, family members and total strangers who not only exhibit all types of unusual behavior and lifestyle preferences but also seem to represent that strata of society whom we despise and yet love to watch waddle in their own misery and wanton behavior. In order to ensure that no violence takes place on the show, Jerry gets the help of his very able bodied assistants who ate at hand to prevent people and their actions get out of hand. This show is a glaring example to the level to which humans can sink in their pursuit of selfishness.
  • JERRY'S THE BEST

i dont care what bad things people say about this show...i love the show...it shows people in their situations that we dont usually hear in the morning news...i think each one of us sees ourselves on the JSS and i purely enjoy watching it. those pple going on the show know 100% what they are going on for ...them looking like fools or not..they know what they are putting themselves up for...i\\\'d like to be i nthe audience one day...when i visit NY.....i love JERRRRY JERRY
  • Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! ....Ahhhh... the first thing you hear when the show starts. Jerry's show is so out there. Other talk shows only go as far white trash cousin lovers. Springer takes it as far as Neo-Nazis. He's great. No other show is as dirty. Not even South Park. Bring on more Jerry!! Oh and steve the bodyguard is cool too.
  • Although they cuss and all those things that little kids won't be able to watch this show is decent.

Y'know it was funny when Dr. Evil and Scott Evil were on the show. And Dr. Evil kept on punching the KKK member and then punched Jerry Springer. It's a show that'll make you say oh my gosh! or what the heck? I on the other hand never want to be on this show unless I want to beat up people. Or feel very angry. I don't even want to be in the audience 'cause I could get in the way of a brawl. Although this show will probably never be the greatest show and will never be a family show still it should be known for all the foul mouths, brawls, etc.
  • The only thing missing is the four cornered ring.

A show where you are allowed, even encouraged to be as crude as you want to be. Curse, fight and strip yourself or your opponent naked. This would be an episode of The Jerry Springer Show.

If you have an hour and don't mind watching a talk show with no soul searching, therapist involved commentery then you are in luck. Unlike it's counterparts, Oprah and Dr. Phill, Jerry has no qualms about the topic that are discussed. In fact the more outlandish the topic the better. "I can't marry you because I am a man. My fifty year old mother is a stripper" comes to mind. After both sides have had a chance to duke out their problems and the questions/insults from the audience has passed, Jerry offers up his brand of advice to the viewers at home ending with his regular farewell. "Take care of yourselves and each other".
  • Ring Master2

Jerry i would love for you to make another movie. Of course you know it has to be RINGMASTER2.The first movie is hallarious i just watched it the other day . please PLEASE PLEASE make another. THANK YOU
  • This show is a funny and violent TV show and i'm surprised it hasn't been cancelled yet. I'm not saying I want it cancelled though. With it's excessive nudity,violence,and hilarious scenes,I think it's an awesome show.

This show surprises me. With it's excessive nudity,violence,and hilarious scenes,I think it's an awesome show. It has it's ups and downs,but I think this is going way up. It's surprising this has aired for 16 years and is still on the air. The violence,insults,and hilarious scenes is what keeps this show alive. It's a very good show and is hilarious. But I also have some doubts. So many of the same stories like,"I broke up with my wife 'cause she was fat!" is what makes this show have some downs. Overall,I give this show a 9.5 and 5 stars. *****
  • The Jerry Springer Show a good show. I like watching it. I liked it better before the show started with the Jerry beads.

I think The Jerry Springer show is sometimes funny. I like to watch it especially when some of the family members go head to head with each other. I like some of the looks on Jerry's face when the guess say something to him that he don't know how to take it. Some of the guess really get into some of the worse things, but that's just the way his show is. Jerry really does have some interesting guess on his show. Some of his guess are really into what they do and some are very imotional, especially when mother and daughters get into it. Food fights are a mess. I don't like the show when the women get up and want their Jerry beads. At least they do dot them out. Some women have no respect for their bodies. But other than that it is a fairly good show.
  • hahaha

best show ever. dont hate on this show its extremely funny especially the catfights muahaha fun show family fun just watch with the whole family kids will love. idk why so mnay ppl hat this hsow its awsome. yeah anyways great show and very underapreciated so yesah i need 100 words sooooo. a a a a a a a a aa a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a great show haha.
  • One word that best describes this show...

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!
  • You guys gotta have more faith in Springer!

It's pretty easy to bad mouth The Jerry Springer Show but in reality, it's probably pretty tough to keep it as entertaining as possible. The big thing that sticks out is that the show's been on for 16 years now and they've already passed the 3000 episode mark. 3000 EPISODES OF WHAT?!?! The show started out as a measly talk show like Maury or Montel Williams but when people started beating on each other and using chairs as weapons, the ratings began to grow. We've seen it all from "I Married a Horse" to "I Got My Sister Pregnant!". Obviously it must be hard to create shows with new ideas that they haven't done, and yet, they appear to do it! Now they've introduced Steve as the host for some shows and he takes on the more touchy subjects such as wife-beating and wanting to get out of prostitution. Also, one of the more recent episodes consisted of a transsexual barber getting audience participation. I'm sure most people think that this show is vulgar and disgusting, but you have to think... They've been on the air for 16 years with over 3000 episodes, and every once in a while a new idea pops up. The ability to even manage such a feat should perplex the masses! So give the Springer some faith, they must be doing something right!
  • My favourite show on US TV

I'm from Belgium and I think US television is the best in the world! You should see the boring stuff we have on Belgian television, or European television in general. It completely PALES in comparison the grandness that is American television.

Jerry Springer Show, Maury Show, Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown, Judge Mathis, Steve Wilkos Show, The People's Court, Dr. Phil...and many more, they are a vital part of my life. Entertainment like no other.

People who hate on the Jerry Springer Show for any reason besides the fact that it's getting stale, are in my opinion completely "butthurt" as they call it. They think that the people on this show represent all Americans, and that really makes me laugh! Come on people! It's just a show! Entertainment! Ever heard of fun? If you don't like it then go watch some boring documentaries or whatever.

One thing I do have to say though: As much as I love Jerry Springer, I have to say that the way he hosts his show in the last couple of seasons is getting very routinely and stale. You can always hear him say: "What's going on?" "Do you feel a little bit bad?" "OK, so what's gonna happen here?" "Why are you still together when he's cheating on you?" BECAUSE I LOVE HIM JAJAJA "We'll be right back."

The introductions and the final thoughts he obviously reads from a teleprompter.

And that's about it really...I feel that he should put in some more effort into hosting his own show, because it does feel like the guests do all the work and Jerry basically just stands there.

Plus I agree with some people that the previous seasons from the mid-2000's were a LOT more fun to watch, it was a total freakshow circus. Waaay sleazier. Waaay better produced. Now I feel the show is very toned down...

Other than that, I love this show. I love coming home from work and sitting down, watching the latest Jerry Springer Show episode.

Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I don't really care that some people don't like it, because obviously it's not going anywhere. The new seasons keep coming, people keep watching it, and I love it!

JERRY JERRY JERRY!
  • The Jerry Springer Show is quite good and very funny.

I think The Jerry Springer Show is quite good and very funny when they take their shirts off and dance round the pole. It is also funny right the the end when Steve is walking down a corridore with a person and then this person called Todd comes out and makes them jump. I wantch it because it passes on an hour on Living 2 between 5pm and 6pm. It is also good when they play this country and Western song about Jerry Springer and dance to it on the stage. I have now really got into watching it and I like it.
  • Excellent in its foolishness!

The Jerry Springer Show is unbelievably foolish but oh so real! Jerry must be doing something very right because the show has been on for the last 15 years! That's a lot longer than some of the 'tamer' shows with their fully clothed guests sitting calmly in their chairs. The show has no intellectual merit whatsoever, but where else can you see and hear cousins, brothers and sisters having sex together and fighting each other to see who would win the 'prize'? Only on Jerry! The show is what it is, a piece of crap, but no one does it better!
  • this show is like boxing paper view on free tv

i love this show it has everything i love fights, fights, and more fights hey sure some people may find it offensive but some people just dont get it like they say they dont like it but go back and watch a soap opera so i say look at the whole show and youll love it too!
  • This show is the best

I love to see Mother and Daughter fight over a cheating boyfriend. Last episode I saw had a Mother steal the daughter's 19 year old boyfriend only after meeting him for 2 weeks. My favorite springer episode was when they had KKK clan on and this black lady wanted to join it and they told her no, too funny. Jerry show is must at 1:00 when I'm not busy at work.
  • "Hey you dumb #### #### #### thats my baby" "Yeah well youre my mom" "Youre still my ##### not take your pants off" "No way fat ###### ####" "Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry!"

A great show with fellow rednecks [people like me] nudity, cussin, fightin, drinkin and Jerry Beads. Usualy there is more cussin than a South Park episode, a lot of boob flashin, some fightin and a lot of steryotypin on us southerners. But it is funny as hell Git R Done, long live Jerry!
  • JERRY< JERRY

This is for all the black people who complain about black steriotypying the go on the Springer show by the 1000s. He's made millions making you look as you are. I love Jerry, no one person has done more to degrade the black race than he has. And what do the homeys get, airfare and 2 nights in a hotel. HAHAHA. Springers net worth ???? About 75 Million
  • The spoof of all spoofs, The Jerry Springer Show should live as long as any talk show is on air.

Jerry Springer hosts The Jerry Springer Show, the obvious spoof of a cliche' talk show. The show revolves around several actors posing as pathetic lowlifes in a variety of realistic, and some not-so-realistic situations.

This show is so entertaining to watch, considering all the piece of crap talk shows on air now, this one pleases the nihilistic demon in all of us. If you don't like this show, you take life too seriously and think the show is real. O_. This show should live on to send a message and represent talk shows, and to just be flat-out funny!
  • Whenever you get the feeling the quality of society is diminishing, turn on this show for proof.

Whenever you get the feeling the quality of society is diminishing, turn on this show for proof. You'll see not only the dregs of the American populace, but also a dim reflection of yourself, spending your precious waking moments, sitting in front of the TV, watching pure garbage. And loving every minute.

A lifetime of philosophical study could be spent investigating the love-hate relationship we all have with the Jerry Springer show, exploring how it makes us feel better seeing other people so screwed up, while at the same time making us feel worse, because we see little bits and pieces of ourselves in every guest. But like a fine dessert, the Jerry Springer show is not meant to be dissected and examined, but rather enjoyed to the fullest--and maybe regretted afterwards, depending on your tolerance for such brilliant filth.
  • The Jerry Springer Show is completed acted, in some episodes you can tell that the people have just put on a different accent, clothes and given a different name. Nonetheless this is a funny show about serious issues that could happen in the real world.

If you've watch Maury, The Steve Wilkos Show (used to be a security guy on The Jerry Springer Show for those that don't know) or Trisha Goddard, then you've probably watched this. This show like the ones I've mentioned are about a presenter, and they bring people out on stage to get them to deal with their problems. On this show it is usually anything, it can be transexuals or red head games, it's never the same thing and is generally random.

This is where the problems hit. You might recognize a particular actor/actress from a previous episode, they just put on another accent, different clothes and maybe some lipstick. You can still tell it's them. This is also a good point, the actors/actresses play their parts very well, and are very convincing.

The sound FX guy is quite good in timing the sound, the entries are spot on but as for other sound effects they add the humour needed. The jokes are quite funny anyhow, Jerry comes out with some witty comebacks every now and then.

The jokes can sometimes be the problem, I mean in some episodes there is soo much swearing, the programmers have bleeped it out so you can't even tell what they are saying at some points. There always seems to be fights in the episodes, no one seems to act civil. I know this is only acting but it wouldn't hurt for just a couple of episodes where no one fights really?

There usually is a little explanation of what the episode was about at the end of the show by Jerry himself, and these all reflect the real world. It can happen in the world, they just act it out as in what would they be like if it did. It's fairly informative but not as much as Maury or Jeremy Kyle.

Overall The Jerry Springer Show is funny unintentionally, however it isn't as good as The Jeremy Kyle Show, Trisa Goddard, Maury or The Steve Wilkos Show. If you are unsure about the shows I've named, watch this first then watch the ones I've mentioned, you'll notice the difference in them.
  • Funny to watch ...

Its funny to watch these people make fools of theirselves. People come on the show, tell their secrets about them having sex with their sister or whatever and they argue. Why not just settle it at home? When they bring it on TV, they are kind of embarassing theirselves. Its for mostly teenager and adults. Kids shouldnt watch it because of the *censored* parts and cursing every 5 seconds. Sometimes, the topics are dull and other times its kind of exciting. Overall, you should watch a few episodes of Jerry Springer instead of one and see what you think about it.
  • Jerry Springer is a show about people revealing secrets to others and then getting into fights.

7.8
    Jerry Springer, is a show about certain people revealing secrets to others and then getting into ruthless fights with each other. The show is for older teenagers and adults, because their is alot of cursing that is not suitable for younger children. Thats why they switched the times, Jerry Springer was once aired during the evening when kids were home from school, I guess they found the show not suitable for children so they switched Jerry Springer to 10:00am 9:00am central. Sometimes the topics can get a little dull, but the fights can be funny and exciting. Overall this show is good.
  • Seriously...

...if you plan on watching this show, you're in for a laugh since the lives of the guests suck way more than yours. The show is good for one thing and one thing only, laughing at stupid people since you're not on the show. I would change alot of things about this show though. I'd rather watch it at 11 P.M. or mMidnight on HBO or any of those expanded cable networks that are allowed to show nudity since where it stands right now, the only good parts of the show would have to be the fights and the guards who break them up since they have some weird ones at times (A midget and a guy with no legs???).
  • Always good for a laugh.

The Jerry Springer show is always good for a laugh; I think that's the whole premise of the show, because there's no way that anyone involved with the show can take this stuff seriously!

Jerry has topics like "I slept with my daughter's transexual finance", where the two (or three) parties come on and reveal the secret to the world. The bodyguards/bouncers are standing nearby to break up the inevitable fight. There's lots of cursing, which gets bleeped, and sometimes chairs get thrown. The audience boos the bad guy (they're all bad guys!), then Jerry sums things up.

It's all a lot of fun, if you don't take it too seriously. It's freakin' hilarious, actually. Where do they find these people? That's what I want to know, 'cause they sure don't have any self-esteem or pride!
  • Its an ok show.

The Jerry Springer show is a talk show, where Jerry brings in guests that have been cheating on their lovers, or that they are actually a woman/man or whatever. But watching people go on the show and them telling everyone what they have been doing, when they could be telling them at home in my opinion is kind of weird. Aside from that the fights on the show are pretty funny, seeing how they beat the crap out of each other. This show is ok to watch if you want to watch something entertaining in the morning or if theres nothing good to watch around the time that Jerry Springer airs. Luckily it does go on in the morning so i watch it all the time...
  • Total Crap! Why do I keep watching it?

For some bizzare reason I find myself enjoying this. I mean I shouldn't but I do!

There is a lot of debate whether the people on this show are actors or not, but one things for sure they are anything but ordinary!

I love the look on peoples faces when someone they were with tells them they are seeing someone else or in some cases "something" else. For some reason they seem incredibly shocked, but what would you expect when your asked to go on the Jerry Springer show!!!

Sometimes I can't understand how Jerry can keep such a straight face when there are some real wackos that come on the show!
< 1 2 3 4