The Jerry Springer Show

Weekdays 11:00 AM on Premiered Sep 30, 1991 In Season

The Jerry Springer Show Fan Reviews (105)

6.2
  • JERRY< JERRY

This is for all the black people who complain about black steriotypying the go on the Springer show by the 1000s. He's made millions making you look as you are. I love Jerry, no one person has done more to degrade the black race than he has. And what do the homeys get, airfare and 2 nights in a hotel. HAHAHA. Springers net worth ???? About 75 Million
  • fake as hell

When this show first came out it was a hit of course i use too love watching it. I even bought the movie he made Ringmaster! And bought those dvds that had all the good fights and hoes that would strip. But seriously its beyond the point to no return. Its not as good as it use to be. You can tell its scripted. By their reactions and their smirks. The only good thing to watch on this show now is some of the fights not all of them just some very few of them. Im sorry jerry i love ya but its time to retire to something new!!!
  • The Jerry Springer Show

I watch The Jerry Springer Show Every consider it MULCH for my BRAIN.
  • The Jersy Shore show of the 1990s, only trashier

I cant belive anyone could look at this show and say they have pride watching this. This.. this... show gives talk shows a bad name and all it does is put people in misery in the end. I also heard on wikipedia it was one of the worst shows of all time so it baffles me how it`s so popular and has been running this long.
  • Audience

3.5
    The audience is the greatest entertainment of the whole show and I really would like for them to be able to express themselves longer. Just having a few questions from them (or sometimes none) just doesn't make the show worth watching. Why does Jerry offer final thoughts also? No one that appears on his show really listens to him, they really could care less. Please let the audience become more involved than you have been doing.
  • People Are Stupid

the jerry springer show is very fake ... people are stupid if though other wise ... in some cases half of it true but i know this because i was on it and they pay you to go on lol the whole thing was a lie i had a script and people are thinking its true... you actually think alll these people would put their personal business on live tv for everyone in their home town to judge them .... no i mean i dont know anyone that fucking stupid this show is not real lmao
  • A BIG FAN OF YOUR SHOW

JERRY I LOVE UR SHOW I WATCH U FROM MORNING UNTIL U COME BACK ON AT 2:00AM U ARE TOO FUNNY KEEY UP THE GOOD WORK NO MATTER WHAT ANY ONE SAYS UR SHOW IS THE BEST:)
  • Ring Master2

Jerry i would love for you to make another movie. Of course you know it has to be RINGMASTER2.The first movie is hallarious i just watched it the other day . please PLEASE PLEASE make another. THANK YOU
  • If you want drama, you got it!

This show to me, is about hype, energy, and DRAMA. It gets old, people lie, people are disgusting, and Jerry has to deal with these people everyday. He does change a few lives here and there, but I think this show is a big turn off as a viewer. Sad, but true, the world has so many issues. This talk show is more like a scream show because the people that go on here don't even listen to Jerry. Weird.
  • My favourite show on US TV

I'm from Belgium and I think US television is the best in the world! You should see the boring stuff we have on Belgian television, or European television in general. It completely PALES in comparison the grandness that is American television.

Jerry Springer Show, Maury Show, Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown, Judge Mathis, Steve Wilkos Show, The People's Court, Dr. Phil...and many more, they are a vital part of my life. Entertainment like no other.

People who hate on the Jerry Springer Show for any reason besides the fact that it's getting stale, are in my opinion completely "butthurt" as they call it. They think that the people on this show represent all Americans, and that really makes me laugh! Come on people! It's just a show! Entertainment! Ever heard of fun? If you don't like it then go watch some boring documentaries or whatever.

One thing I do have to say though: As much as I love Jerry Springer, I have to say that the way he hosts his show in the last couple of seasons is getting very routinely and stale. You can always hear him say: "What's going on?" "Do you feel a little bit bad?" "OK, so what's gonna happen here?" "Why are you still together when he's cheating on you?" BECAUSE I LOVE HIM JAJAJA "We'll be right back."

The introductions and the final thoughts he obviously reads from a teleprompter.

And that's about it really...I feel that he should put in some more effort into hosting his own show, because it does feel like the guests do all the work and Jerry basically just stands there.

Plus I agree with some people that the previous seasons from the mid-2000's were a LOT more fun to watch, it was a total freakshow circus. Waaay sleazier. Waaay better produced. Now I feel the show is very toned down...

Other than that, I love this show. I love coming home from work and sitting down, watching the latest Jerry Springer Show episode.

Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I don't really care that some people don't like it, because obviously it's not going anywhere. The new seasons keep coming, people keep watching it, and I love it!

JERRY JERRY JERRY!
  • WARNING: Avoid this show at all cost!

This is absolutely the worst show I have ever seen in my entire life. It is completely and utterly horrid. I seriously have a deep hatred to this show, all that scumbag Jerry springer does is bringing in those poor idiotic losers who are sitting there being humiliated on national TV. They don't know what's best for themselves whatsoever, and this idiot completely takes advantage of them to lift big ratings? Give me a freaking break! This show is nothing but a journey to hell. Jerry is just stupid and a bogus jerk who should be locked up in jail and they should throw away the key. This man is a piece of garbage, a sleazeball, a schister and everything else in between. He is also a left-wing, Bush-hating megalomaniac who should never have been a dogcatcher, much less the mayor of Cincinnati. How can people be so stupid?
  • Jerry Jerry Jerry

the biggest thing to happen on trash tv and the funniest thing to happen on trash tv. a show that is as low class. people who call this mindless dribble should really develop a sense of humor.funny a several ocasions with stupid imbred families, pregnant 10 year old in the audience and a fat lesbian plus midgets with no legs that has to a circus act right. Jerry is the best and funny at what he does exposing white trash on his show with humorous punch line.i love this and all of it trashy humor and bad topic jerry keep doing what your doing
  • Jerry is awesome: his show sucks.

I'd rather sleep with those damn Crappy Fappers and listen to that crappy jingle 24/7: his show isn't worth tormenting myself to watch. All we get TO watch on that show are turds fighting over their marriage. He only makes it worse for these maniacs, and the sound effects that play aren't helping, nor are they funny. Do these guys really fight, or are they paid actors hired to be on the show? 'Cause if they are, I feel sorry for the sap who thinks fighting it out on TV after seeing these twits do it will solve their marriage problem.

I was praying for this show to end its horrible reign of terror, but it seems it's still trying to squeeze out the Springer sponge. What do they want, a spin off?
  • Can somebody explain to me why this is still on? This show deserves to get canceled and should have been years ago.

Many genres of TV have shows that are at the bottom of the barrel, and this show is definitely at the bottom of the barrel for talk shows. The Jerry Springer Show is about couples going onto a show and talk about their troubled marriage or unwanted pregnancies. Jerry is by far the worst consultant for people ever. He constantly badgers the people on this show and make them feel even worse. The audience is no better and urge the guests to fight for their own amusement, they don't care at all about how hurt a person is, they just want a fight. They even add special effects for when a fight is about to happen. I also hate how this show has to constantly use foul language. I am not against it at all, but when 95% of the show's dialogue is curse words then it really ruins it. The show constantly also uses that little beeping sound for a bad word, but with how many bad words this show has, it might as well be not used at all. I am surprised the machine hasn't broke yet from the constant overuse of it. This show is also completely staged, Nothing is real at all, and nobody really acts like this at all. There is no shock to the show and it's so over the top, and not in a good way at all. I just hope Jerry Springer realizes this show's days are done and numbered because nobody is really watching this and are trying to get this show off the air. This is a sing Jerry, stop making this show. It is wretched trash TV that has no value at all. I just also wonder why the head of whatever network this show is now on now has had the heart to stop this show and never allow it to air again. This is shockingly bad and utterly awful and a complete disgrace to TV, and should get canceled or never get made in the first place.
  • poor

4.5
    the only part of each show i like is when the people in the audience make fun of the people who are on the show, by making jokes at their expense. the rest of the time it bores me. i just do not find it very interesting. maybe if i tried harder to like the rest of the show, i would, but i just get bored. so, overall, i think my grade for this would be in the high "D", early "C" range. it's not terrible per se but it is pretty far from 'good' i think so at least
  • The Jerry Springer Show is a show which involves couples fighting because someone was unfaithful to the other. The show is famous for the brawls and disputes.

The show has really no purpose in the world of television. This show is tenstorone pumped because the fights usally involve girls fighting, which obviously arouses male viewers. Also WHO would want to have their relationship exploited on tv. If you need help go to a professional. But apparentlty violence seems to be the only answer. The show follows the same pattern and has no change. Its always the same process, one person comes on and tells about their problem then its 20 min of just spewing swear words and brawling. It essentially adds up to watching 1 hour of street fights on youtube except not as exciting. This also gives the US a bad name. There are other people who hate the Jerry Springer Show and has very good reasons. There are many good Americans who defineatly disagree with this show. Also when it comes to the questions and answers, its not questions, its insults to the person. So there is no reason to come to the Jerry Springer Show to solve your relationship problems, it just makes them worse and people get entertained out of their misery, as well as the couples who are actually step brother and sister or somthing simillar to that. Jerry Springer Show is mindless and is definatly a waste of time. But if you enjoy pointless violence and peoples miserable relations as well as cat fights, then you are welcome to watch it. But if you have common sense then watch somthing else and push yourself to avoid this show.
  • The Jerry Springer Show is quite good and very funny.

I think The Jerry Springer Show is quite good and very funny when they take their shirts off and dance round the pole. It is also funny right the the end when Steve is walking down a corridore with a person and then this person called Todd comes out and makes them jump. I wantch it because it passes on an hour on Living 2 between 5pm and 6pm. It is also good when they play this country and Western song about Jerry Springer and dance to it on the stage. I have now really got into watching it and I like it.
  • Surely a Sign of the Death of Western Civilization...

The Jerry Springer Show is a complete and utter waste of time. First of all, Jerry Springer himself is a no-talent hack of a TV host. He is salacious, disgusting, exploitative, horrible, horrible, horrible! His show is probably the single most disgusting thing that's ever been broadcast over the airwaves since television was invented - in the entire history of television there has been nothing even approaching how horrifically empty and exploitative than this awful excuse for a TV talk show. The formula is to have people take off their clothes and/or have fistfights with each other and/or scream in redneck arguments over who cheated on who, or who fathered who, or who is the worst-looking conjoined-twin-little-person-stripper. This awful man's show are making our civilization more stupid every single day that he is allowed to be on TV. The real kicker is that he is still on the air after all this time and certain people like to watch him, what does that say about our society? Nothing good.
  • Seriously...

...if you plan on watching this show, you're in for a laugh since the lives of the guests suck way more than yours. The show is good for one thing and one thing only, laughing at stupid people since you're not on the show. I would change alot of things about this show though. I'd rather watch it at 11 P.M. or mMidnight on HBO or any of those expanded cable networks that are allowed to show nudity since where it stands right now, the only good parts of the show would have to be the fights and the guards who break them up since they have some weird ones at times (A midget and a guy with no legs???).
  • The Jerry Springer Show is completed acted, in some episodes you can tell that the people have just put on a different accent, clothes and given a different name. Nonetheless this is a funny show about serious issues that could happen in the real world.

If you've watch Maury, The Steve Wilkos Show (used to be a security guy on The Jerry Springer Show for those that don't know) or Trisha Goddard, then you've probably watched this. This show like the ones I've mentioned are about a presenter, and they bring people out on stage to get them to deal with their problems. On this show it is usually anything, it can be transexuals or red head games, it's never the same thing and is generally random.

This is where the problems hit. You might recognize a particular actor/actress from a previous episode, they just put on another accent, different clothes and maybe some lipstick. You can still tell it's them. This is also a good point, the actors/actresses play their parts very well, and are very convincing.

The sound FX guy is quite good in timing the sound, the entries are spot on but as for other sound effects they add the humour needed. The jokes are quite funny anyhow, Jerry comes out with some witty comebacks every now and then.

The jokes can sometimes be the problem, I mean in some episodes there is soo much swearing, the programmers have bleeped it out so you can't even tell what they are saying at some points. There always seems to be fights in the episodes, no one seems to act civil. I know this is only acting but it wouldn't hurt for just a couple of episodes where no one fights really?

There usually is a little explanation of what the episode was about at the end of the show by Jerry himself, and these all reflect the real world. It can happen in the world, they just act it out as in what would they be like if it did. It's fairly informative but not as much as Maury or Jeremy Kyle.

Overall The Jerry Springer Show is funny unintentionally, however it isn't as good as The Jeremy Kyle Show, Trisa Goddard, Maury or The Steve Wilkos Show. If you are unsure about the shows I've named, watch this first then watch the ones I've mentioned, you'll notice the difference in them.
  • WTH?!

Really dislike everything about this show, the fact that all you watch is drama in these people's lives, these people we don't even know, and laugh about it, actually find it amusing.....and they come on television, and broadcast all these things to the whole entire world...it's just not really making sense to me...and what's so fun about watching people flash the camera, you know they're going to do it, every episode does it, it's no big surprise, it's really no bid deal, people due it to get noticed, but getting noticed in such a way is a horrible way to get noticed..and plus, it's censored on television anyway, so wth?
  • This is the show where anything can happend.

Oh my god, i love this show. I like it when people talk mess to each other it is freaking funny. Jerry is good show to watch but not good for childern. But i saw this show when i was litte. I also like when the girls get into fights. Anything can happen on this show anybody can come and anybody can be guess.I dont think they will ever stop showing the show because it is that damn good and shows like that never stop showing. Jerry rocks and the show will blow your mind away. The jerry show is crazy as hell.
  • This show is a journey to hell. The hell for very very very very very very very bad bad bad bad TV series. This is one of the worst shows I've ever seen. Well erase "one of" and the "s" at the end of show. And Just call it the worst

"Jerry Springer" is the popular (unfortunately) syndicated TV series. "Jerry Springer" is a talk show that focuses on Jerry Springer trying to resolve the problems of dysfunctional families. Sounds good for a talk show especially if you have a politician like Jerry Springer hosting it.

"Jerry Springer" is very bad because it's inhuman. Because some of the episodes like "I married a horse" or any other episode are so unrealistic. Jerry is suppose to help families with their problems but, he just worsens the problem. I felt like vomiting because of how inappropriate this is. This deserves a TV MA rating than a TV 14 rating. A matter of fact, this show shouldn't be viewed by anyone. It's too inappropriate for teens 14 and under and too stupid for anyone 18 and over. "Jerry Springer" has nothing good in it. It's a show that deserves a zero but I can't do it in here. I have one thing to say here: I hated hated hated hated hated hated hated hated hated hated hated hated hated hated this god awful show. "Jerry Springer" should have gotten cancelled on the first episode. If god was a critic (maybe he is or not), he would strike down anyone associated with this show. "Jerry Springer" is god awful. The worst show ever made. This is an insult to mankind.
  • Jerry..

Wow. You know this show used to be worth watching when they didn't have to pay people to come on and say some weird story about odd fetishs or some love affairs with a family member. I liked it then because it had nice fights and they let them fight. Then Steve came and broke them up after it got too bad. It was like hockey with a story. Now thought it isn't worth watching it doesn't have the heart that is used to with the real trash that got on there and told us on how they sleep with their sisters boyfriend who also was sleeping with the mother. Either way it is done it should have been a while ago but no they think they can make money but the good thing is I get to change the channel...
  • To see people told that someone they care about is sleeping around,a hooker, or any variety of secrets, this show might be for you. If you like to see people beating on each other, showing bare breasts, shaking private parts, etc., just tune in.

1.5
    The Jerry Springer show is about a lot of dysfunctional people going on national tv to disclose heartbreaking secrets to people who care about them. Why someone would go on that show, knowing what goes on amazes me. There is always fighting, hair pulling, and chair throwing. The audience is as bad, with women wanting to dance on the pole and show their breasts on tv.It makes you wonder if these people are for real or have been paid somehow to act in such a shabby way. The only highlight of the show is when Jerry sums up what has happened at the end. It seems like he is perplexed why people would want to hurt the people they once loved and especially on national tv. It makes me wonder if the people on his show actually get what he is telling them or if it goes over their heads.
  • This is the Worst Show Ever made, Seriously.

My 16th review after "Robot Chicken".

oh my god! NO!!!! NOT THE PAIN!!! NOT THE PAIN, YOW!!!!!!
    This has got to be the worst show ever created of ALL time!!! Only foul-mouths would watch this garbage. The way they fight is sooooo fake! They keep on cursing with beep sounds and it's really annoying. I abousuluoty hate this piece of rotten garabge. This show is Abousuloty gonna get a F--.
    Here the results:

Voice-acting: F--0.5/10.0 Their voices are beyond worthless!

Sound: F-- 0.2/10.0 Beep, beep, beep again, and beep again. Really annoying!!!

Dialouge: F-- 0.0/10.0 Horrbile! They curse every 3 seconds litterlay!

Grapihcs: D-- 4.0/10.0 The only better part in this Appaling show.

Lasting Appeal: F-- 0.0/10.0 What the *beep* Were they thinking when they thought of this foul-mouthed show back in 1991?!?!?

Overall: F-- 1.0/10.0 This show is beyond Appaling!!! I wanted to give a 0.0 but stupid tv.com's system won't let me vote Lower then a 1.0!!!! This show is a million times worst then any other stupid shows, like Barney and friends, Teletubbies, Boohbah, and even Mr. meaty!!! Go watch something else beside this Foul-mouthed garbage!!!
  • One word: Discraseful.

This show is completely and utterly horrid. I can't stand this show, all that scumbag Jerry springer does is bringing in those poor people who are sitting there being humiliated on national TV. They don't know what's best for themselves, and Mr. Springer takes advantage of them to lift ratings! He should be ashamed of himself, and in my opinion he is a national plague. The only reason people watch this is so they and their small minds can sit there and laugh of the "losers" on the show, so that they can feel better about themselves. Petty! NBC, do us all a favor: take this s**t of the air.
  • I think its time for Jerry to put away his cue cards and focus on politics!

5.7
    The Jerry Springer Show was a good show back in the day. And i will admit i really loved watching it then. But now the show has went down hill to the point of no return. The shows earlier episodes werent all that great, its was like watching sally jesse ralpheal. But by the end of the 90's and early 00's the show in my opinion was at its peak and was highly interesting. Spring cam was a plus for the show. But after two seasons thay done away with it and show was pretty much back to where it was. Alone with getting rid of Springer cam the guest was getting wild and crazy and even freaky! Jerry Spring has lost alot to were its not appealing to me anymore. Infact i havent watched the show in way over a year. Ofcourse the devoted Springer fans that still tune in is whats helping the show stay aflote!
  • Rednecks come to the Jerry Springer Show to 'discuss' their relationship problems, more like attempt to discuss.

5.9
    Whenever I watch the Jerry Springer show, I feel so good about my life knowing I have nothing remotely similar to the problems of these folks. Sometimes the people don't even talk about their problems and just go straight to the fighting. Those people need to be hit on the head with some kind of club. Other people have serious problems and really try to work something out only to get screwed over in the end. My favorite part of the show is the audience questions. Someone makes a wisecrack question, and a guest immediately flies out of their seats to attack the audience only to be held back Steve or one of his lackeys.
  • Just an off the wall poem,but i thought it was funny.

3.7
    So we had a few fights on the show, The ratings went up, and away we go. If we could have a fight a day, maybe the ratings would stay that way. We can find a fool or two, a southern redneck,"Hey" that will do. He don,t have to know nothing,but sit and look dumb, we can bring in his wife,and then it will come. There will be hell to pay, she will scream and shout. He will say "screw you **** shut your mouth. We can hire a bald headed bouncer,to keep things in line, say something thoughtful at the end, then go home and pop that bottle of WINE. . darrell