The Jerry Springer Show

Weekdays 11:00 AM on Premiered Sep 30, 1991 In Season

The Jerry Springer Show Fan Reviews (103)

6.2
  • This show is a journey to hell. The hell for very very very very very very very bad bad bad bad TV series. This is one of the worst shows I've ever seen. Well erase "one of" and the "s" at the end of show. And Just call it the worst

"Jerry Springer" is the popular (unfortunately) syndicated TV series. "Jerry Springer" is a talk show that focuses on Jerry Springer trying to resolve the problems of dysfunctional families. Sounds good for a talk show especially if you have a politician like Jerry Springer hosting it.

"Jerry Springer" is very bad because it's inhuman. Because some of the episodes like "I married a horse" or any other episode are so unrealistic. Jerry is suppose to help families with their problems but, he just worsens the problem. I felt like vomiting because of how inappropriate this is. This deserves a TV MA rating than a TV 14 rating. A matter of fact, this show shouldn't be viewed by anyone. It's too inappropriate for teens 14 and under and too stupid for anyone 18 and over. "Jerry Springer" has nothing good in it. It's a show that deserves a zero but I can't do it in here. I have one thing to say here: I hated hated hated hated hated hated hated hated hated hated hated hated hated hated this god awful show. "Jerry Springer" should have gotten cancelled on the first episode. If god was a critic (maybe he is or not), he would strike down anyone associated with this show. "Jerry Springer" is god awful. The worst show ever made. This is an insult to mankind.