The Jerry Springer Show

Weekdays 11:00 AM on Premiered Sep 30, 1991 In Season

The Jerry Springer Show Fan Reviews (103)

6.2
  • My favourite show on US TV

I'm from Belgium and I think US television is the best in the world! You should see the boring stuff we have on Belgian television, or European television in general. It completely PALES in comparison the grandness that is American television.

Jerry Springer Show, Maury Show, Judge Judy, Judge Joe Brown, Judge Mathis, Steve Wilkos Show, The People's Court, Dr. Phil...and many more, they are a vital part of my life. Entertainment like no other.

People who hate on the Jerry Springer Show for any reason besides the fact that it's getting stale, are in my opinion completely "butthurt" as they call it. They think that the people on this show represent all Americans, and that really makes me laugh! Come on people! It's just a show! Entertainment! Ever heard of fun? If you don't like it then go watch some boring documentaries or whatever.

One thing I do have to say though: As much as I love Jerry Springer, I have to say that the way he hosts his show in the last couple of seasons is getting very routinely and stale. You can always hear him say: "What's going on?" "Do you feel a little bit bad?" "OK, so what's gonna happen here?" "Why are you still together when he's cheating on you?" BECAUSE I LOVE HIM JAJAJA "We'll be right back."

The introductions and the final thoughts he obviously reads from a teleprompter.

And that's about it really...I feel that he should put in some more effort into hosting his own show, because it does feel like the guests do all the work and Jerry basically just stands there.

Plus I agree with some people that the previous seasons from the mid-2000's were a LOT more fun to watch, it was a total freakshow circus. Waaay sleazier. Waaay better produced. Now I feel the show is very toned down...

Other than that, I love this show. I love coming home from work and sitting down, watching the latest Jerry Springer Show episode.

Of course everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I don't really care that some people don't like it, because obviously it's not going anywhere. The new seasons keep coming, people keep watching it, and I love it!

JERRY JERRY JERRY!