The Jetsons

Solar Snoops

Aired Sunday 8:30 PM Sep 11, 1985 on ABC

• This is possibly the best Jetsons episode ever! It's filled with action,suspense,and gender humor all the episode! This is a must watch for everyone. Are there any pictures/videos of this episodes? Please share, we'd all be very happy.

This episode is different than the other episodes because it involves George dressing up as a woman. Georgina Jetstream (The name he uses) is a totally different person.

Apperance: She is hot. Each accessory she has on is a spy gadget. She couldn't recognize if she was George if you didn't watch the first half of the episode. The first time I watched this episode I only saw the last half of the show. I was impressed by the decision to put her in.I thought she would make a good (female) main character for the show. Then the wig fell off....

Attitude: She has an attitude. When Cogswell invited her to dinner she asked "Isn't this unfair to your wife" in a sly voice. She is very funny. But the scariest thing is "she" uses sex appeal until "she" gets what "she" wants. Uhhh

Georgina could replace George anyday!!